𝟬𝟬․ Prelude

PRELUDE"There is something hidden in these eyes

PRELUDE
"There is something hidden in these eyes."

Tick tock, tick tock

The clock sound was the only thing heard in the room as the thunderstorm roared through the night. On the right side of the room, the window was opened halfway. Raindrops spattered into the floor of the room. A usual made bed in the center of the room appeared to have been slightly unkempt. On the bed, a lady was curling up, shaking with fear. She covered her ears with both hands.

Tears peeking through her eyes. Squeezing them shut, feeling dizzy from all of the thunder. Choking on her tears, hoping this would end soon. She could hear her heart skipping a couple of beats.

"I'm sorry," was the only thing she could mutter over and over again. "I'm sorry." Her heart dropped once another thunder struck again. She could see the light from it before shutting her eyes tightly. More tears fell in the silence. Quickly went to the bathroom that was connected to her bedroom, she threw up nothing.

Feeling her heart heavy as she sat on the bathroom floor. She took a breath before getting up then flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and mouth. Once she exited the bathroom, she sat back on her bed. Turning on some music and letting it play hoping it would cover the sound of the rain. Even if it was a little bit. She stared at the empty white wall in front of her.

Another thunder was heard once again, she quickly plugged her ears and closed her eyes, hoping it would end soon. It was like the world was mad at her for not saving her friend.... Her best friend's first lover. "I'm sorry," she muttered again. But she knew apologizing for something was too late wouldn't do any good.

It was too late to save her friend. It was too late to do anything. It was too late. If only she could go back in time and save her friend then none of this would have happened. But it was too late to do so. "I'm sorry, Sooah," she muttered.

It was her fault.

That night haunts her once again..

© 2024 RGYUITARZ. all right reserved