Ch 14: Her name is...

"One of the keys to happiness is bad memory

"One of the keys to happiness is bad memory." -Rita Mae Brown

Yasu's Golden eyes could only widen in pure, horror.

Is this what Humans felt when he came to take their souls?

Is this what Humans felt when they met their end, their death?

Is this-

"CHISOYAKI!" The Reaper screamed to his fellow entity, watching as the black-haired man fell down, face planting onto the cold, hard, ground; right next to the human bodies. Luckily the three human spirits were gone now, already sent off by the two, but where was that same luck for them?

Chisoyaki's long black hair, usually pulled into a ponytail was mangled and tangled now, being soaked in his own blood as he laid limp on the ground. He had jumped in front of Yasu after The Stalker had stabbed the brunette, trying to protect him from the second attack coming, only for Chisoyaki to die himself.

It hurt, everything hurt. There was a large hole in Yasu's stomach from where the aftermath of the blade stabbing him was burning him out but for some reason his chest hurt more. A tight squeeze, one he hadn't heard in a long time. He didn't even know reapers could bleed.

Chisoyaki...

Chisoyaki

Chisoyaki

Chisoyaki!

"Chisoyaki!" Yasu screamed again, the black man's body slowly disappearing. Rain began to fall, Yasu's face growing wet. What was even happening. Shakily lifting his hand, he felt his face, eyes wide in horror as he watched The Stalker just walk off, leaving Yasu alone even after stabbing him. Was just killing Chisoyaki enough for him!? That Bastard!? Did he do something to him though? Yasu wondered. First, he stabbed me even though he's alive and human, and now I can feel the rain! Spirts can feel the rain since it's on the physical plane, what on Earth was-

Yasu looked up, drops of water spilling down his face.

"..."

It wasn't raining.

--------------------------------

"He looks so sad..." Mitsuri said sadly, hand slightly floating over her chin as she looked at the Reaper in a sympathetic and somber tone, "I can't even imagine what he's feeling right now."

"Actually, you can, remember?" Tengen scoffed, "Serves them right, after unflashily taking away so many lives from our fellow humans."

Iguro rolled his eyes, scoffing slightly as he shot a look at Tengen, "Fellow humans? Though you were a god."