ʝɨʀօʍɨ ʍօʀǟʟɛֆ 🫀 (EDITED)

(Not a Mary-Sue oc 😭)

"Jiromi Morales is one of the three titular main protagonists (alongside Adrien Agreste and Marinette Dupain-Cheng) of Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug, Scorpius & Cat Noir and Miraculous World. She is a former student in Miss Bustier's class at Collège Françoise Dupont in Paris, France, and one of the most famous super models in (her) world."

"With the Scorpion Miraculous, when inhabited by Stingg, Jiromi can transform into the superheroine Scorpius, who gains the power of cancelation in order to stop Hawk Moth/Shadow Moth/Monarch and his akumatized villains. She is also the secondary leader of the French Miraculous superhero team, along with Ladybug being the first."

Other names: The better twin (Chloé), Big sis (Julissa), Girl (Alya obvi), Scorpi-lame (Chloé), Sting Face (Chloé, as Antibug), Romi (by some people), My Lovely Scorpion (Cat Noir), My Scorpion (Ladybug)...

---♡--------♡---

In the Miraculous universe, Jiromi is a sweet, caring but paranoid girl who often thinks the worst of situations. She isn't really the type to not trust newcomers so easily (unless they're proven to be trustworthy). She has a good social life, and is known for being a pretty, camera shy model. Jiromi is afraid to speak up about her modeling career, and she silently prays for it to come to an end soon. As Scorpius, she is still admired and loved by many around her. Cat Noir jokingly flirts with her at times as well, much to Ladybug's underlying jealousy. Her little sister, Julissa Morales, is only known for being in her older sister's shadow, and envies Jiromi because of it. Julissa has a Miraculous of her own, of the Chameleon (read page three when available for her info).

In the Re-Verse, everything seems to be the opposite for her. Jiromi is known for being in her younger sister's shadow, and usually just her "side piece" who lurks in the background. She doesn't get much love nor attention from her parents (just like Julissa in the good universe), and is seen as forgotten, leading her to fall into depression. Jiromi never had a group of friends to support her at all, but it doesn't stop her from standing up for herself to Chloé Bourgeois, and Lila Rossi/Cerise Bianca. Her confidence isn't so high, as her life is crumbling more and more by the day....

Good Jiroro>>> ⬇️ (I cant draw for shit okay 😭)

Alternative Jiroro>>> ⬇️

419 words 👼 (look into the next chapter for Jiromi and Julissa's Miraculous information

419 words 👼 (look into the next chapter for Jiromi and Julissa's Miraculous information..!)