ֆƈօʀքɨʊֆ/ռօxɨʍɨʐɛʀ 🦂 (EDITED)

"Your good little doings and acts of heroism will result in your immediate defeat!" *Proceeds to do something*

- NOXIMIZER TO BETTERFLY.

----♡------♡----

As Scorpius, Jiromi grows more confident and serious, but her hatred of being on camera does not change at all. She can be playful and cause amusement for others (during battle or whenever), but she just focuses on her goal to stop Monarch in getting the her, Ladybug or Cat Noir's Miraculous.

(She's a huge Ladynoir/Adrienette shipper, but won't really admit that out loud).

Reference pic>> (not mine)

Scorpius costume

NOXIMIZER'S COSTUME

NOXIMIZER'S COSTUME

Scorpius has poison capsules in her tail that activate into a bright green whenever she is angry, or defends

Scorpius has poison capsules in her tail that activate into a bright green whenever she is angry, or defends. The Re-Verse Scorpius
(Noximizer) has poison capsules activated as a light brown when she's angry or defensive. The green places on her costume become a dark brown color, and has spikes (like Claw Noir) on her shoulder pads.

Miraculous: A pale green bracelet that has a black Scorpion on it when active. When inactive, it is just a plain black bracelet.

Concept: A Miraculous of nullification. It can basically cancel out superpowers, tastes in food (if used by accident), lucky charms, etc. This is unless whatever was canceled somehow got restored back to its pervious form, like how the Miraculous Ladybug fixes everything

Kwami: Stingg

Powers: Void, and deadly void. Big difference between the two. Void is a superpower which is commonly called upon by Scorpius. The regular Void power is activated by she says "Void!", and whoever Scorpius stings will have their energy slowly drained from them throughout the battle, along with their powers canceling out slowly.

Deadly Void is a superpower often called by Noximizer. It is summoned by the her saying "Deadly Void!", and whoever she stings will become extremely weak and sensitive, and not have the strength to do simple things. This also results in canceling someone's powers out. The user doesn't have to say their power to activate it if they don't want, just think of the void you want to use...

Transformation phrase: "Stingg, rise stinger"

Detransformation phrase: "Stingg, retract stinger"

Weapon: A flexible chain whip with a Scorpion at the end (the Scorpion can grip onto things and get even be used as a communicator). The chain rests around the waist, while the scorpion sits on the right thigh.

I'll add more information if needed to, and keep y'all updated. 😘/sigma face

408 words total 👼