Unknown room

Jax POV

When I woke up I was shocked to see myself inside to unknown room. It's full of knifes all over the wall, so dark I can't even see a thing only those knifes towards me. I was about to stand up but then I realized my hands are tied up with a rope. "Fu*k"

I heard a crack seems like someone is here watching over me, whoever that someone is I will fuckn kill them.

I look around and saw a red hair with a long blue dress holding a knife and she's fuckn smiling at me, it's Ragatha.

Damnit

"Oh my~ such a poor rabbit tied up with a rope~. You know what, I'm gonna visit my friend to her room later and I don't have something especial to give her soo~i decided to give her a special soup~~~ a rabbit soup". She said while lookin at those knifes seems like she's picking one of those.

Hell nah...

" And then what? Do you think she will like it to hear that your soup is a fuckn rabbit soup? Don't be stupid!! I'm the only rabbit in this circus! Don't you think what she's going to think about your soup! Hhahah... What a dumb!! Also it's almost morning, Caine will be gonna teleport us to go back to the stage to do the stupid introduction ". I rolled my eyes feeling irritated.

"... "

"Oh, seems like someone can't say anything because she realize how stupid her plan is. Don't you worry I'm not gonna tell this to anyone for your own sake also Caine not even gonna listen because he always think about this fuckn circus not us. Hahahahha! You always fail Ragatha-". I stopped when I saw her lips turn into a wickedly smirking.

The fu*k?

She quickly stabbed my left hand using the pointed knife and I scream loudly from how deeply she put the knife is but then she immediately covered my mouth with her hand. It was fuckn hurt! I saw my hand starting to glitch! My body is shivering and I can't even breathe properly.

"What the hell did you do!!! Fu***kk!!!! I'll fuckn kill you!! You sh*t!!!! ". I said those to my own mind, I can't say a thing because of her hand covering my mouth.

"Hash, Jax~ don't worry you'll be okay. After 24 hours all your body will be glitch and disappear.You'll be just a glitch! Roaming around the circus! "She said and remove her hand.

"You Fuckn bi*tch! " I yelled.

"Tsk, Your lucky because I still haven't end your life! ". She said makes me more angry.

Lucky??? She say!??? HELL YOU!!

"Fu*k your luck, Ragatha! When I get out of here! I'll kill youuu! A THOUSANDS TIME!!!!! ". I said.

She just ignored me and starting to walk away leaving me here.

"HEY!!! ASS@#£&E!!! GET ME OUT OF HERE!! LET ME OUT!!!!! D*MN*T!!!! -.....,....". I heard the door shut.

After that, I felt like I'm hopeless... I can't move my hands because of the rope... I sighed...however... I shouldn't give up yet! Because I know... Someone is waiting for me... Looking for me... I close my eyes and I saw her... Smiling....holding those banquet full of sunflowers... She's wearing a white dress, have a brown short hair...

I tried to get closer to her but something is blocking me. I punch the wall harder, I try and try... Ours eyes met and I stunned how gorgeous she is while looking at me... She mumble...

Wake up... Jax...

Please vote 🌟🌟

I'm sorry for being unactive to this story... :3
I'm a bit tied up in real life... Heheh.
Starting this days I try to be active and keeps publishing new chapters and I hope you like this new one.