✦ , + 𝑷𝑹𝑶𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬 - 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑱𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝒀 𝑩𝑬𝑮𝑰𝑵𝑺 ⊹ 🍰

rewrote the prologue bc the og was very rushed

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈•  。゚

『• 💋 • [Y/N]'S POV • 💋 •』

2 weeks ago, today, I had auditioned for Total Drama. Being the slightly impatient person I am, after a week, I had assumed that I wouldn't get in.

Goodness, was I wrong.

In the somewhat passive-aggressive email I'd been sent, Chris McLean-- the host-- had mentioned how I originally was not supposed to be on Total Drama World Tour, but he saw my audition, and thought I'd be a perfect fit for the cast.

I wasn't the most extroverted person, per se, but I was definitely willing to meet a few new people. Especially if it meant I'd get a chance at one million bucks.

I had told my mom about how I got accepted onto Total Drama, and she wasn't thrilled. She seemed happy, but she was likely concerned about what the challenges would be, considering what happened in the previous seasons.

I really hope I don't die.

After contemplating all of my decisions within the past 2 weeks, I heard a vehicle pulling up nearby. Goodness, was it loud. I looked out my window. It was a bus. The bus to Total Drama. It wasn't very far from my house, just at the end of my street. I quickly grabbed my bags and rushed towards the front door. I made sure I had my keys and my phone, and with that, I left out.

。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈•  。゚

Once on the bus, I looked for an available seat. It seemed like the bus was organized 2 to a seat, and everybody already had a partner. Except for Ezekiel, but I'm not surprised. I do not want to sit with him.

At the back, there were 2 people sitting alone. A tall girl with long, magenta hair. I couldn't tell if she was very, very happy or very, very upset. I looked at the other side of the aisle. There was a tan guy with thick, dark brown hair. I'd hate to admit it, but he was very hot.

Both of the assumingly new contestants looked like they could hurt me very badly, but I decided I'd prefer sitting next to the cute guy. "Mind if I sit here?" I asked sweetly.

"Not at all," he replied, returning a smile. He scooted over a bit to make room for me.

『• 📚 • NOAH'S POV • 📚 •』

My oversized best friend wouldn't shut up. Since he had gotten on the bus a few stops after me, he had been talking my ear off. He had a few interesting as well as questionable things to say, but most of what he said was unimportant and forgettable.

I was deep into thought, not paying much attention to the other contestants who got on the bus around every 10-20 minutes, until I noticed somebody unrecognizable. She was a new contestant. But there were only supposed to be two new contestants and they already got on...?

I pushed that thought to the side as I examined the new girl. She had beautiful [E/C] eyes and unrealistically pretty hair. Not to mention her facial features were absolutely stunning.

I only got a few seconds to stare at her, but I really wished I would've taken a photo of her. My thoughts unfortunately got quickly interuppted by a voice that could only belong to my best friend, Owen.

"You okay, little buddy?" He asked, look at me with genuine concern. I hesitated for a second before nodding, "Y-yeah, just feeling a bit funny..." "There should be a toilet on the plane!" He smiled a bit, but his smile faded when he saw my eye roll. "Oh. You didn't mean it like that, did you?"

"No. I didn't."

『• 🌹 • ALEJANDRO'S POV • 🌹 •』

On the bus ride to Total Drama, I had sat in the back, because that's what Chris had asked me to do in the email. He said there'd be 2 other girls in the back who were also new contestants.

One of them I recognized from Celebrity Manhunt. She was the crazy girl who knew pretty much everything about the original contestants, which I find insanely creepy. Sierra, I think her name was.

The other girl was completely new, and very pretty. Not as good-looking as me, but fairly close. She had asked if she could sit next to me, and of course, I said yes. I wouldn't let somebody as gorgeous her sit next to that psycho.

"What's your name?" I asked. I needed to know... For strategy, of course! Plus, I wouldn't want to be competing with/against somebody whose name I don't know. She introduced herself as [Y/N]. "A very pretty name for a very pretty girl. I'm Alejandro." I flashed her one of my inconic smiles. I figured if I got a head start on her, she'd be easier to win over.

Her face went a bit red as she mumbled a little 'thanks', and I immediately knew she would be easy to win over.

『• 💋 • [Y/N]'S POV • 💋 •』

He's a player. And he thinks I'm stupid. He may be insanely hot, but I cannot stand him already! I've seen the way he acted on Celebrity Manhunt, and I see the way he's acting now.

After we had a few moments of silence, he continued speaking. "Hey, [Y/N], I was wondering... whatever the first challenge is, would you like to do it with me?"

What? We litteraly just met, and he wants to... Gosh, I wanna slap him. As much as I want to say no, I know that this one move could be very beneficial to me later on in the game. I could have an ally in him...

"Alright, deal."

。゚•┈꒰ა ♡ ໒꒱┈•  。゚

‧˚₊꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒷꒦︶︶︶︶︶꒦꒷‧₊˚⊹

Word Count: 966

{ 🍰 + } - so glad I rewrote this because i feel like the original acc sucked 😭

{ 🍰 + } - just so yall know, updates are prob gonna be very inconsistent bc im a busy person and im also a procrastinator

have a blessed day 🫶🏽🫶🏽