CH 13: ABHIMAAN'S CONFESSION

"मुझको ना जितना
मुझपे उतना इस दिल
को तुझपे
होने लगा एतबार...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ABHIMAAN ADVANI.

Right now I am outside on the garden side of the hospital waiting for my PRINCESS to come here so I can confess my sincere feelings to her.

Today I myself talked with the hospital's owner to not allow any patient or doctors or nurse or anyone to come on the west side of the garden today's night only belong to my princess and me.

SCARED...? I AM

NERVOUS....? I AM

HAPPY....? I AM

Well I talked with Tanushree on the evening time she said "Propose her bro, confess your feelings I know she will accept you".... I hope the things which my sister said comes true also I talked with my Princess's well mighty brother because without his permission I can't....Or else Mr great Ishaan Malhotra will bury me alive.

But still what if she REJECTED me...?

That thought was going continuously in mind. After all I put so many efforts on the decoration her....I prepared a beautiful venue for her.

Wait wait wait is this beautiful I don't think so it is not I guess it's not enough I should have put some more effo--

"Abhimaan Ji"

I heard my princess's melodious voice calling me. I turned back and looked at her and saw her admiring the decoration she smiled and asked...

"Is this all for me...?" Oh godd she looks so cute and pretty in her hospital gown. My beautiful princess♡

"Yes princess this is all for you..."

"Thank you Abhimaan Jii..."

"Not the time to thank princess. Let's cut the cake it's waiting for you since long time..."

"Cake but why...?today is not my birthday nor yours..."

"People cut cake not only in their birthdays but also when their is something special..." I replied this looking at her confused eyes and in confusion she asked

"What special thing do we have today how come I know nothing...."

"Little princess let's cut the cake first then we will discuss those special things later first let's cut the cake shall we...?"

"Okie let's go"

We were cutting the cake together she smiled and fed me a piece of cake and I did the same and took her to another side after that all the lights switched off as it was pre- planned but my princess got scared a bit and started shouting my name and suddenly all the lights switched on and I was on my knees as the time to confess finally came and I said

"I know I love my steoschope but I have always loved you more than that.
As I admire my white apron. The same way I admire you..... As oxygen is really important for my patients the same way you are important to me.... I love you Akshara I repeat I LOVE YOU>>>>"

END OF ABHIMAAN'S POV.

AKSHARA MALHOTRA

No way he said that my crush the love of my life whom I have liked since years today right just now proposed to me. He also said "I LOVE YOU" no way I am going to believe that.