❊ SYPNOSIS | NOTE

Eight Faces, Eight Souls, Eight Hearts, Eight Secrets but...One Truth.

In the hallowed halls of Elara Academy, amidst the throngs of admiring students, eight exceptional souls shone like celestial bodies: the Eight Treasures. There was Azara Kalea, the charismatic leader, and a ethereal artist; Celeste Aurelia, the lovely ballerina; Darius Kael, the prodigious pianist; Elysia Lyra, the enigmatic poet; Felix Orion, the enigmatic musician; Gaia Luna, the brilliant scientist; Helios Apollo, the charming actor; and Arzhel Theon, the athletic prodigy. Their talents and beauty were renowned, but beneath their dazzling facades lay a labyrinth of dangerous secrets.

One fateful evening, as the sun began its descent, Azara extended an invitation for a night of revelry at the secluded hideaway, 'The Veiled Rose.' The friends, eager to escape the confines of academia, eagerly accepted. As they ventured into the dimly lit streets, a chilling sense of unease crept over them. The once-familiar city seemed to transform into a sinister maze, the shadows writhing like grasping hands.

Unbeknownst to them, their outing had become a stage for a malevolent force. As they entered the secluded lounge, a veil of tranquility enveloped them. But it was a deceptive illusion, for within the walls of The Veiled Rose, their bonds of trust would be tested and their secrets mercilessly exposed.

One by one, they were ensnared and murder by unseen captors. They found themselves trapped in a labyrinth of dimly lit rooms, each echoing with whispers of their deepest transgressions.

What is the motive behind the killer's actions? Why are these exceptional students being preyed upon? And as the friends dwindle in number, who will be the last one standing to uncover the sinister truth behind their nightmare?

——

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please, be aware that this story contains mature themes and strong language that are not suitable for young readers or audiences. Read at your own risk.

This story is unedited so expect typographical errors, grammatical errors, and punctuational errors. If this story is completely done, then I might edit this.

This story may not be duplicated, shared, or conveyed in any way or by any means without the author's prior consent.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫:

Furthermore, be aware that the writer lacks professionalism, so don't anticipate.

And, some of you may find some events, lines, and words upsetting, disrespectful, or inappropriate, which could make you feel uneasy or trigger you. In case that occurs, I would like to express my apologies ahead of time and assure everyone that my intention was not to cause offence to anyone.

This story is written TAG-LISH, tho mostly in English

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

©LAHYLXZ