Chapter 2: Opportunity

Kuro Person Point Of View

   "So this is it? It was pretty big." I let out as he stared at the big building in front of him.

   "Not as big as ours but this'll do." Akari said while leading the way after he memorized the party showed next to the gate as I followed. (He's so so so so bad at directions you see-)

   And then we both entered the place only to be greeted by..

.

.

.

.

   .. We don't know. Who tf are they?

   The moment we stepped in the building we could already feel the tension of 300 people sending daggers on our back but it's fine. We don't give a damn.

   Stopping in the corner I took my time looking around if I could see some familiar faces and I did! Congrats Self! What on earth is that smartass doing here?

Just as I was about to walk towards the princess, I got cut off by a loud speaker, causing me to stop.

   "Uh, er- Ahem."

   "Who?" I look down at Akari only to be answered with a shrug.

   Everyone's attention shifted towards a tall, slender man with thick glasses and an all black suit standing on a podium in front of them. He also has a black bob cut hair- Coconut!

   "Congratulations you unpolished gems. All you under-18 strikers have been chosen solely based on my criteria and biases to be here today. All 300 of you."

   300's so much lol-. Good luck handling all of those people.

  "I am Jinpachi Ego. My job is to make Japan capable of winning the world cup."

   "Name's familiar?" Akari asked next to me.

   "Nope. Never heard."

   Winning the world cup..?  Who knew Japan would aim that far-

   "I will put it in simple terms. Japan only requires one thing to become the strongest powerhouse in football. And that is the creation of a revolutionary striker. From the 300 of you here today, I will forge the best striker in the world through a certain project."

   Mr Coconut continued explaining the structure of the building they would be living in. It looked like a blue pentagon that had 5 major buildings and a football field in the middle. After he explained all about the building, he went on to explain how we'll all be living together, not able to go home, and how our football career as they know it, is over.

   "They won't take away our phone won't they-" Akari mumbled eyes shaking with range.

   "Hah. Deserve. That's what you get for joining me here instead of playing and taking care of the Dice with Ai." I answered without looking at him, eyes focused on the Coconut Infront and what he was saying.

   "You, the last player standing... will have become the best striker in the world. That is all for the details. Nice to meet you all."