Chapter 4: Team Z

"Penalty Area, huh.."

   "Hey, Kuro," Chigiri called out.

    Kuro responded with a hum. "Hm?"

   "What does he mean by 'penalty area'?"

    Kuro paused, thinking. "Well, I'm not that exactly sure but the penalty area or 18-yard box is an area of an association football pitch. It is rectangular with a length of 40.32 meters and a width of 16.5 meters in front of the goal measuring 18 yards long and 36 yards wide. It was the same size as the room. So whether you say It's not Football. It'll come out as nonsense."

   Chigiri nodded, impressed. "I see."

   As Kuro turned back to what he was doing, focusing on the Tag, Chigiri felt a mix of surprise and admiration. Kuro always had this knack for knowing random facts, and yet, it never failed to amaze him. Though he wasn't the type to show it openly, he deeply appreciated Kuro's intelligence. He kept these thoughts to himself, knowing Kuro probably understood his silent acknowledgment without the need for words.

   All of sudden there was a BAM

   Kuro and Chigirin's attention turned to the source of noise and saw the It laying on the.
"Ngh?!"

   Huh? What happened?

   "That hurts... " The It mumbled. It looked like he was kicked pretty hard seeing how blood dripped from his nose.

   "Hey!! That was a foul! A foul!"

   The guy from earlier didn't seem to bother and was just slightly bending his body making the rest unable to see his face.

   "In a match, that'd get a red card!" The it added.

  "Wasn't the only rule no using hands?" The boy had black hair with gold under-lights and bright yellow eyes said before Yawning and Saying 'Mornin' like he didn't just kick the life out of the It.

   "Hey," Another guy interfered- Ichigo? "I hate that dirty shit."

   "Play fair and square." He said tapping the Bumble bee guy by the shoulder.

   "Well, ain't you serious."

   A ball hit Ichigo, that is to my surprise, from the It Igarashi.

   "Hah! Found an opening! O'great buddha!" he cheered, fist pumping the air.

   The screen changed and the 'Oni' was Ichigo, Kunigami Rensuke. 'Oh he's not Ichigo?' Kuro thought.

   ".. Fcking bastard..." Kunigami mumbled, before charging at the It before. "You're goin down, Igaguri...!!"

   "Urgh..you bastard." He groaned quietly, before speaking up. "I'll crush you, Iga-guri!!" He growled.

   Kuro watched as he kicked the ball strongly, as it was sent flying towards a certain duo. Igaguri held Isagi in front of him, causing him to get hit on the stomach with the ball at rapid speed.

   He let out a grunt, while he fell back.

   'Welp. I think that hurts.' Kuro thought, suddenly getting a flashback the way Chigiri hit him with the ball. 'Yup. That surely hurts so much.'

   Pretty much after this scene, Kuro lost. Kuro sat comfortably on next to Akari, making sure nothing bad happens to him while also trying to keep an Eye on Chigiri, to make sure he won't be doing something reckless.

  After more scenarios The game Tag, finally ended.

   "The ball, i-it came so fast...I-" No.299 said in disbelief that he shot the ball at his friend.