When you meet him

❤️Guren❤️
Guren happened to be walking to the park when you crashed into him, knocking him down. "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He asked immediately,  jumping to his feet and pulling you up. "Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Thanks for the help, Mr..." "Guren. Guren Nash. And please, no need for Mr., I'm not my dad!"Well, then, Guren, I'm Y/N. Y/LN."Nice to meet you, Y/N." And so began a beautiful friendship between you and Guren. How sweet and touching....

💙Ceylan💙
You crossed paths with Ceylan when you were at a comic convention. (I'm not sure if Ceylan likes comics, anyway. Just go with it.) "Hey, you're new. I've never seen you here before."I'm Ceylan Jones. And you are?"Y/N L/N, nice to meet you." So, you met the infamous blue, speedy red tempered boy. Awesome.......

💛Chooki💛
You just joined Chooki's soccer team and were walking to the tryouts when a soccer ball slammed into you, knocking you hard onto the ground. As you got your vision back, you saw a yellow haired young man race up to you and grab the ball. "I'm so sorry about that! My kicks go a bit overboard sometimes. Are you hurt?" You stood up and smiled, brushing off dust from your shoulder. "Nah, I'm fine. Thanks, though. What's your name, by the way? I feel like I've seen you before." "My name? It's Chooki, Chooki Mason!" "You're Chooki? "Looks like I'm on your team now! "Really? Cool! Come on, we gotta go then! Our team's waiting for us!" Well, you met the infamous fired up Chooki. Whaddya think, reader?

💚Toxsa💚
You were just walking into the Wakamei's cafe when you slipped on some smoothie and fell down to the ground. Rubbing your head in pain, you saw a green haired boy run up to you really fast. "O-Oh my god! I should have cleaned that up. Are you okay there?" Seeing his hand in front of you, you took it and grinned. "Yeah, I'm all good. Just gotta watch where I step from now on." "I'm Toxsa, by the way. Toxsa Wakamei. "I'm Y/N L/N. Heh, I hope that our next meeting doesn't go like this."Here, let me get there for you, Y/N." And so you stood to the side while Toxsa mopped up the smoothie spill you slipped on a few seconds ago. Awww.....so sweet.

💜Gen💜
You were walking into the road, barely even noticing a car speed towards you. By the time you did, it was too late, and you closed your eyes. Thankfully, you heard someone shout,"Get back!" as you were pulled to the ground. Standing up, you saw a mysterious brown haired boy looking at you. "Did you... Are you the one who grabbed me and pulled me out of the way?" "Dude, you saved my life!" The boy nodded. "I am. You were in danger, so I pulled you out of the way before the car hit you." You smiled, happy this guy saved you from what could've been a nasty disaster. "Thanks for the save, man. I'm Y/N L/N, by the way. And you are?" You asked, holding out your hand. "I'm Gen Inukai. It's nice to make your acquaintance, Y/N." Gen smiled, shaking your hand pleasantly. Now becomes a slow but budding partnership with the illusive emo, Gen. Will that be good or bad? You don't really know. Oh goodness.....