When you make them cry

💙Ceylan💙
Normally, Ceylan is pretty good at hiding his emotions, so he doesn't cry often. But when you get angry at him, Ceylan is stunned for a second before his lip trembles, and he looks heartbroken. When you see this, you sigh and immediately pull Ceylan in for a hug, comforting him with your tender grip. Of course, he denies that he was upset later, much to your chargrin, but you know Ceylan's emotional secret. Hee hee, oh boy.

💛Chooki💛
Chooki is usually a happy person, so other people won't get much out of him if they try to hurt him. However, you're his only exception. If you're angry with Chooki for something he seemingly did wrong, he's quite frantic in his attempts to calm down the situation. When that doesn't work, the sight of your fiery eyes will make Chooki slowly but surely break down in tears. Of course, the guilt immediately hits you when you see Chooki's tears, so you wrap your arms around your lovable bear and hug him tightly, rubbing his back if need be. At least now Chooki knows not to piss you off when you're that mad....

💜Gen💜
Oh boy, prepare for a layer of guilt to surround you if you make Sasuke junior cry. Gen remains his ever-present emotionless self as you're yelling angrily. However, when he realizes you're angry at him, Gen starts to feel a small tug at his heart because he feels bad for whatever he did. You stop your anger as soon as you see tears running down Gen's cheek and silently comfort him with soft, tender words that you didn't mean to upset him. Aww, poor guy.

💚Toxsa💚
Now, Toxsa is pretty easy to make cry, unlike his comrades. As soon as you start yelling at him, poor Toxsa's eyes water, and tears start running down his cheeks. It takes a second before you realize your impact on your gamer greenie, so you immediately pull a crying Toxsa into a tight cling and comfort him with your warm, gentle touch. Like Ceylan, Toxsa will be denying anything ever happened, but you secretly enjoy comforting him because you get to see his sweet side.

❤️Guren❤️
Brace yourself for an onslaught of pain to hit your heart with the redheaded boy of kindness. Guren's surprised when you angrily yell at him and turn away in a huff because he didn't expect that sort of thing from you, of all people. When he tries to talk to you, you continue to seethe angrily and not say a thing. The louder you get, the more sadness builds up in Guren's chest, and then tears start running down his cheeks. Your fury is silenced when you turn back around to see Guren wiping his eyes, and the sight of his tear-stained face melts your heart. Immediately, you reach out to Guren and pull him into your arms as he cries into your shoulder, whispering sweet nothings into his ear. I hope you know never to make Guren cry, Y/N, pretty please...