006. love language

————

————

third person                     january 15, 2024

006. love language.
(real life)

Aubrey Griffin absolutely loved to spoil Neveah. her neveah. whenever she saw something that made her think of veah, she'd get it. whenever neveah talked about a certain thing she wanted, aubrey would get it. it didn't matter what it was or how much it costed, aubrey's love language was: keeping neveah spoiled.

She would buy her veah an entire island if she could afford it.

"Y-You really don't need to buy her that." Nolan expressed as he and aubrey walked through the mall, She saw a purse in Louis Vuitton that Neveah had talked about a week prior. they were supposed to to be getting the girl some flowers and chinese food but Aubrey got distracted.

Aubrey looked at the price, it was over a thousand dollars, she had the money so why not get it?

But she thought about it, Nolan was right she didn't have to get it. Neveah's entire purse collection was too much so she wasn't gonna buy her nan nother one, "you right, you right. lets go to sporting goods so i can get her some more knee pads," she said, throwing an arm around the younger boy. he wasn't much shorter than her.

Nolan was spending the two weeks with Neveah since their parents went on a business trip to Venice, he'd usually stay with their grandmother but he refused; wanting to spend time with his sister. He accompanied Aubrey today.

They were both dressed in Aubrey's club 44 hoodies but in different colors and sweatpants. Neveah may have teased them about matching before they left the apartment.

Speaking of Neveah, the girl ended up spraining her ankle at volleyball practice so now she was sporting a big fat boot on her right foot. Kailyn was with her, keeping her company... sorta? she was too busy chatting it up on facetime with Paige Boogers.