✦ PROLOGUE

OLIVIA'S MOUTH GAPED AT the words that came out of her brothers mouth

OLIVIA'S MOUTH GAPED AT the words that came out of her brothers mouth. She wipped her head towards Max in shock. "Two years?" Daniel nodded his head, "Not even a hook up." He said.

Max rolled his eyes, "I'm just not looking for anything serious right now and I can't risk anyone blabbing to the media." Now it was Daniels turn to roll his eyes. "Bullshit!" Max sighs pinching the bridge of his nose, "What about that girl you were telling me about a couple months back, the one that you were gonna ask out?"

Max tensed, "He must have gotten rejected." Olivia wispers to her brother. Daniel nodded, "Yeah, I mean now that I think about it? He's been a whole mess for months—"

"I'm right here you dickheads."

"We know." The two Aussies say in unison. Max groans in annoyance, "I don't even know why I'm here, I was only going to the store to get cat food." Olivia tisks at the Dutchman, "He's turning into the cat lady already."

Max rolls his eyes once again, "The two of you are giving me a headache—" he said rubbing his temples. "How's about this—" Olivia interrupts his tangent, "If I can't get you a date before the off season, I'll do whatever you say for a whole week."

Max smirked, "Anything?" Olivia nodded, "Anything." Max extended his hand out for her to shake, Olivia accenting it, "You have yourself a deal Ms Ricciardo."

Olivia couldn't help but smile at the World Champion before realizing her brother had been awfully quite. When she turned to look at him, he wasn't there. "Where's Daniel?"

Max pointed to the bar behind him, "He went to get more tequila shots." Olivia patted her back pocket, suddenly realizing how empty it felt, "That sneaky bastard took my card!"