Hui! <3

☾Huiya! Just a quick brief with your least favorite author, YourlocalBagel!!☽
First of all, hello my little bagels, I hope you are staying till the end! A follow, vote or even just a view means the world to me! I will try my best to get parts out to you as fast as possible, but I am not great at sticking to things I've started, so any motivation in the comments will help so much, and get parts out to you way faster, all it takes is just one little beating heart letting me know they like my story! Reminder- Remember, help is always there and you are loved.
Here are just some Warnings, Notes and Websites.

⚠️WARNING, THIS FANFICTION CONTAINS:
SUICIDE
SELF HARM
SMUT
SLIGHT GORE

Phew! Now that's out of the way, let's get to the notes!
❥ I will take requests very happily, whatever you want me to write I will, as long as it's not illegal, like zailey, droie, anyone without their sexual preferences and pedophillia.
❥ The story takes place in a world where:
1.Droie broke up because of her outing Jake, she never cheated. (IK IK BUT HOW AM I MEANT TO SHIP ZIA?!)
2.Daisy has a slightly abusive father
3.Drake aren't mad at eachother, but drew is ignoring Jake because of...spite🤭...(and also the whole school is ignoring him because of the audio.
4.Jake is depressed.
❥ Ships in the FanFic are:
DRAKE
ZIA
HENRIAM
DAIDIE
(And a few minor ones you'll find out about)

Help Websites:

https://www.pieta.ie/how-we-can-help/helpline/

https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/4/mental-health-services/nosp/

https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/suicide-prevention

Lastly, make sure you enjoy! Love, YLB Xx