TRT | 36 ¹

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

[THREE DAYS LATER; EXTENDED CHAPTER]
DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 30TH
TIME: 11:35 a.m

𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐄 𝟑𝟎𝐓𝐇 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 thing Sekani seen on his phone as he checked to see what time it was. The date giving him a mild state of shock as he realized it was his parents' death anniversary; Ten years since they'd been killed in a tragic accident.

Letting out a distressed sigh, he locked his phone back, looking down at his chest to see Samaria sleeping peacefully, making a small smile appear on his face.

Last night, the group decided to have a small movie night, everybody staying up pretty late and Samaria being the first one to go to sleep. She was sitting next to Sekani when she dozed off, and he laid down on the couch so she could get comfortable — the young female being out like a light when he did so.

He slowly removed his self from the couch as he tried not to wake her up, standing up fully before walking to the bathroom — doing his usual routine before walking back out.

Not feeling like being inside, he grabbed some weed and a backwood before walking outside to the balcony, closing the door back before sitting down in the chair, getting ready to roll up. Not taking long as he did it effortlessly, lighting up the small but thick backwood before inhaling it.

The only thing be heard now was the loud chirping of the birds as Sekani sat outside, the blunt in his hand while he stared at nothing in particular. His mind was filled and his heart was heavy as he let out a sigh, inhaling the blunt before letting the cloudy smoke escape his lips.

The balcony door slides open, making him turn his head to see who it was. Shyly, the young female stepped outside, closing the door back — not saying anything as she walked over to the vacant seat, sitting down as she did the same thing Sekani was doing.

"You okay?" Sekani asked as he passed her the blunt, knowing she'd need it right about now.

The younger female shrugged her shoulders, taking the blunt from her older brother's hand as she brought the backwood to her lips, inhaling it before letting the smoke out. "I just can't believe it's been that long."

"I know." Sekani sighs, "Me either."

"I'm really sorry Sekani." Soya said softly as she felt the tears coming back. "I really wish I would've just been quiet like you said."

"Soya it's not your fault." He said, leaning back in his seat. "Nothing was your fault, it could've still ended out the same way when he found out. So let's just not talk about it right now."