TRT | 38 ³

LOCATION: BALTIMORE, MARYLAND

.ೃ*:・

[EXTENDED CHAPTER]
DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 30TH
TIME: 4:29 p.m

"𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄!" 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐍 exclaimed in a rushed tone as they hopped in the car, bullets sounding off in the distance as Q put in the car in reverse — the car already being on since he was about to pull off the second it hit four thirty.

Bullets ricocheted past the car as he pulled out the driveway, seeing multiple men pop out from the backyard that Marion and Keyontae once left.

"Shit!" Q exclaimed as a bullet hit his driver window — breaking the glass making everyone duck from the action.

After KP said those remarks about his brother, something inside Marion clicked, and he found himself pulling the trigger before he had enough time to react. Resulting in KP's hitmen to run to the back, seeing his dead body on the ground before shooting at the two males.

Marion and Keyontae ended up in a shootout with the two as they heard screams and cries from the people in the front. Both of them being able to get out of the deadly situation — hitting one of them in the knee and the other in the stomach as they shot back whilst running away.

Unfortunately for Marion, he did sustain a bullet graze on the side of his cheek — the blood trickling down his cheek slightly as he ignored it, his adrenaline pumping as he quickened his pace.

When KP said he knew they were coming, he wasn't lying, Marion figuring it out easily when he seen people hop out of unidentified cars when they made their way to the front, thinking that were just parked vehicles. Dodging and shooting at them as well as they ran back to the car.

Marion and Keyontae shot outside the car in defense when they hit the driver window, hitting any and everybody that was shooting back as Q speed down the street, turning a sharp right as his tires screeched against the asphalt.

Everyone's heart was thumping as they left the scene. Nobody knowing where they went afterwards since Q was able to maneuver his way through the neighborhoods before hitting the interstate.

"Man my fucking window!" Q complained when they were far enough on the interstate to not worry about them. "I just bought this damn car man."

"Why the fuck would you use this car in this situation anyways?" Marion snapped. "Dumb ass nigga."

"You ain't got no room to talk right now Mari, 'cause what the fuck was that?! That wasn't the plan." Keyontae said angrily, looking back at the eighteen year old as he looked out the window with the same look.