The first night.

Obama looked down at his phone. Tears brimmed his eyes reading texts from Michelle.

He couldn't keep up this act anymore.

Obama then began to think of his true lover.

The laughs, the adventures, the memories they've experienced together. The connection they shared...it was unbelievably and irrevocably true love. The one man he had felt a true connection with had to leave his life. It felt like an unbreakable love. Too good to be true.

For a while, Obama denied it. He wasn't gay. He has felt attracted to numerous women, or at least, he thought he had. The women at bars, the prostitutes, the strippers...of course they didn't matter. They were just a distraction to the void in his life. Although they made him feel good, the truth was that Obama had no interest whatsoever in these women.

...That must have been what everyone feels with prostitutes and strippers, right? They aren't supposed to like you. You aren't supposed to like them either. The feeling shouldn't ever be mutual.

However, even on countless occasions with women he was friends with had confronted him about romance, he wasn't interested. He didn't think much of it. Obama always remembered to tell himself that the right person would come along.

And he did.

Harry styles