I

˗ˏˋ꒰ ⚽️ ꒱

CARTIERWHOOO you're gonna live

CARTIERWHOOO you're gonna live. trust.
EMMASBLONDIE not so sure about that...

USER you had to choose Chelsea out of all clubs? 😭
EMMASBLONDIE don't know ANYTHING about Ball, also not my choice 😞

USER ngl some Chelsea players be fine
USER RIGHTTT ?! especially the new one
   ↳USER tbh we all know he going to be a bench warmer the whole time 💀

USER be aware of the british men 💔💔
CARTIERWHOOO ngl the accent kinda freaky 🤭
    ↳ EMMASBLONDIE GIRL LEAVEEE

view more

before
12:00PM

The day of the big game arrived, and the excitement in our flat was palpable. Amelie and I had been looking forward to this Chelsea match for weeks. Well, Amelie had. For me, it was a mix of curiosity and the hope of spending some quality time with my best friend.

"Emma, get up! We need to start getting ready!" Amelie's voice echoed from the kitchen as she banged around, likely making some overly elaborate breakfast in her football-themed apron.

I groaned, rolling over and squinting at the clock. "Mel, it's only ten. The game doesn't start until five!"

Amelie popped her head into my room, her hair already styled in a messy ponytail. "Exactly! We need to get there early to soak up the atmosphere. Plus, I want to get us the best seats in the house."

I couldn't help but laugh at her enthusiasm. "Alright, alright. I'm getting up." I stretched and slowly got out of bed, rubbing the sleep from my eyes.

As I stumbled into the kitchen, Amelie handed me a plate of pancakes shaped like footballs. "Here, eat up. We need all the energy we can get for the match!"

I raised an eyebrow, smirking. "Really? Pancakes shaped like footballs? Is this necessary?"

Amelie grinned, taking a bite of her own pancake. "Absolutely. It's all about getting into the spirit, Emma."

After breakfast, we started getting ready. Amelie had laid out her Chelsea jersey and a pair of blue face paint sticks. "You want to go all out with the face paint?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

I hesitated, eyeing the face paint warily. "I'm not sure about that, Mel."

"Oh, come on! It'll be fun. We can paint little Chelsea logos on our cheeks," Amelie insisted, already starting to draw on her own face.

With a resigned sigh, I nodded. "Fine, but just small ones, okay?"

Amelie giggled as she carefully painted the logo on my cheek. "Perfect! You look adorable."

I rolled my eyes, but couldn't help smiling. "Thanks. You too, I guess."

As we finished getting ready, Amelie turned on some music to pump us up. We danced around the living room, laughing and singing along to the songs. Amelie's excitement was infectious, and I found myself getting more and more excited about the game.

"Alright, we need to leave soon if we want to catch the bus," Amelie said, checking her watch.

"Do we really have to leave this early?" I asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yes! We need to be there early to get the full experience," Amelie said, grabbing her bag and practically dragging me out the door.

We made our way to the bus stop, chatting about the game and what we hoped to see. Clara was full of facts and stats about the players, while I just nodded along, trying to keep up.

As we boarded the bus, Amelie spotted a group of fellow Chelsea fans and immediately struck up a conversation with them. I hung back, smiling at her enthusiasm. It was clear this was her element.

We arrived at Stamford Bridge a full two hours before the gates opened. Amelie was practically vibrating with excitement. "This is going to be amazing, Emma. Just wait until you see the players up close!"

I laughed, following her as she led us to the entrance. "Alright, Am. Lead the way."

We spent the next hour exploring the stadium, taking pictures and buying snacks. Amelie insisted on getting a giant foam finger, which she waved around excitedly.

As we finally took our seats, Amelie turned to me, her eyes shining. "This is it, Emma. Are you ready for the best day ever?"

I smiled, feeling her excitement wash over me. "Yeah, I think I am."

Little did I know just how eventful the day would turn out to be. As the stadium filled up and the anticipation built, I couldn't shake the feeling that something extraordinary was about to happen.

✍🏼: Let's all act like it's August already and the new season started cause I'm not gonna wait and leave this story hanging and just predict the games 💀