III

˗ˏˋ꒰ 📰 ꒱

USER girl we all know why ↳USER so we all seen it ?? 😭

USER so we all seen it ?? 😭

USER wait what's going on, who is this ??
USER she had sum interaction w a footballer and now his fans are going crazy
USER hopefully nothing too crazy, let her live 😭😭

CARTIERWHOOO guess who's becoming famous 😏 #slivingera
EMMASBLONDIE don't even 🙏🏼 IM SO CONFUSEEEDD

HCTORFORRT_ @marcguiu9 la encontré (found her)
USER AINT NO WAY LMAOOO
USER detective ahh mf

USER not hector in the comments acting all creepy 💀
USER this too funny fr 😭
USER I wanna know what's the tea tho

8:30PM

Back at our flat, Amelie and I collapsed onto the couch, exhausted but exhilarated from the game. "I still can't believe we saw that live," Amelie said, kicking off her shoes. "That guy was fine, not gonna lie."

I laughed, finally feeling like myself again. "You're right, and he was so kind to make sure I was okay."

Amelie nodded, her eyes sparkling with excitement. "I can't get over how he noticed us in that huge crowd. It's like something out of a movie."

I pulled out my phone and scrolled through the photos I took. "Let's post this one," I suggested, showing her a selfie I took earlier in our flat.

"Perfect!" she said. "What are you going to caption it?"

I thought for a moment, then typed, "Might be a Chelsea fan now.. #gotinfluenced" I hit post, not expecting much to come from it.

We decided to unwind with a snack and some Netflix. As I was searching for something to watch, my phone started buzzing incessantly. Notifications flooded in—likes, comments, and follower requests. I stared at the screen, bewildered. "What the? Why is my phone going crazy?"

Amelie grabbed her phone and checked Instagram. Her eyes widened. "Emma, look at this!" She showed me a post from Marc Guiu's official account. It was a photo of him on the field, looking towards our section. The caption read, "Big thanks to the fans today, especially those who needed a little extra support. #ChelseaFamily"

"Oh my God," I said, my eyes wide. "Is he talking about us?"

"Definitely!" Amelie exclaimed. "And now people are recognizing you from the game. You're going viral, girl."

I felt a mix of excitement and nervousness. "But why? It's just a game."

Amelie laughed. "No shit, Emma. This is Chelsea, and Marc Guiu is a rising star. People love this kind of story."

I scrolled through the comments, many of them mentioning how cool it was that Marc helped a fan during the game. I even saw a few tagging me and commenting on my selfie. "This is insane," I muttered.

Amelie nodded vigorously. "It's amazing! You're like an instant celebrity. Just enjoy it."

As we continued to marvel at the unexpected turn of events, my phone buzzed with new follower notifications. Suddenly, a notification popped up that made my heart skip a beat:

NOTES!!I'm trying my best to update so bare w me 🙏🏼 also y'all want me to continue my vini story or nah ?? It's kinda old

NOTES!!
I'm trying my best to update so bare w me 🙏🏼 also y'all want me to continue my vini story or nah ?? It's kinda old