Chapter Two

Raim picture is above👆👆👆

HaYan Highschool has a hierarchy.

Generally a school made for the richest of Korean citizens. A prestigious academy that a normal person on a normal payroll could never dream of enrolling in. It isn't only expensive, but equipped with the state-of-the-art learning equipment and respected connoisseurs from around the world. It was also highly recognized for all the successful students who passed out from their highschool and college.

Scholarship opportunities and international transfers were created, in time. People from different countries in different continents enrolled and individuals born from familes of lower class were able to get in, through the tremendously difficult exams; exams held once a year with the penance of a pricy entrance fee. Only the smartest of the smartest truly passes the exams and advance to free enrollment. Thus, HaYan Highschool is not only the school for the aristocrats of society, but for smarter minds. 

Those who couldn't pay neither the general prize of the school fee or the discount form proceeded to passing the exams at all cost.

The aristocrats of HaYan Highschool generally despised the idea of inviting people not of their status into their society. The impoverished were outrageously discriminated and soon the hierarchy was created.

Crimson, Platinum and Bronze.

The Crimsons were the complete aristocrats that had it all. Money, beauty, power, paid intellect. They didn't need the scholarship exams to enter, except they had their wits to prove.

The Platinums were the middle class aristocrats. They didn't have as much exhorbiant income as the Crimsons, but managed to pay the discount fee for the school tution. They were rich, but not as rich as the Crimsons.

The Bronze. The end of the food chain in the school, the role who got in through the exams, or connections; the bottom of the pyramid. Discriminated and driven to the corner, they stayed low and on their own, supporting each other as best as they could. Some resulted to sucking up to Platinums and Crimsons to survive but eventually ended up being pawns.

Class A-1 students were purely Crimsons. The elite class of HaYan Highschool. They weren't  only known as the most elite students, nor for comprising of the members of the student council. They were recognized as the sons and daughters of progidies and stars. Even the son of the director and his best friends whose family were well-known were the highest members of Class A-1. Class B-1 were of some Platinums and mostly an embody of the Bronzes who managed to make high marks without paying millons for lesson like aristocrats.

They could already see it, attempting to co-act as a cooperative classroom should end up catastrophically. Thirty Class B-1 students were chosen to move over to Class A-1, while some Class A-1 were moved to Class B-1 and Jojo and her best friends happened to be part of the pair moved.

Jojo stiffly sat at her new desk that morning, timidly looking around the monotonous classroom. It had cream walls and brown furniture, it had been arranged differently from the other classes. She also found it ridiculously pristine straight from the neatly waxed furniture to the neatly mopped floors and perfectly stacked textbooks on a row of shelves beside the lockers. A few charts decorated the light cream walls with three notice boards with dozens of probably important posters clamped on it.

Blinking up ahead of her, she stared stealthily from under her bangs to where the few remaining Class A-1 gathered around at a desk discussing the absolutely absurd announcement.

"Ugh, I can't believe Director Park literally mixed us up with those..." The girl who was talking shot her and the others a sour glance, her thin lips pulling up in a snare. "Trash."