029.

i let out a quiet sigh as i feel movement from under me, a pair of arms tightening around my waist and a peck on my forehead. 'mm what?' i hum as i move up higher on oakley's chest.

'nothing.' he rasps, before i feel him pick me up, my arms wrapped around his neck loosely so i don't fall. i nuzzle my face in his neck, the light burning my eyes.

'i can walk, you know?' i murmur.

'you don't need to. go back to sleep.' he shushes me as i scoff but don't object, hearing the door open before he shuts it behind us and places me on the bed.

'come back to bed.' i groan as i hear him laugh before the bed dips and his arms wrap around me, pulling me into him and it feels like i'm in heaven.

we stay in bed for a bit longer before someone bangs on the door repeatedly and i pull the covers over my head in an attempt to drown out the noise, with a fail. 'what the fuck do you want?' oakley speaks as he opens the door, his step-father stood there.

'what did you just say to me?' he asks as i hear no response from oakley's side. i move a bit under the covers and a beat of silence after, the door slams shut.

'you okay?' i ask oakley as i sit up, looking at him as he nods.

'i can't lie, i don't think he even remembered you were here, so thanks.' he speaks, walking over and kissing my temple before getting changed.

'of course. i need to get ready to see the apartment today. are you coming?' i question him as he nods. we both get ready together before heading out in his car and towards the building. we sit in silence as i zone out, finally getting a moment for the past few days to settle in my brain, and i realise, oakley and i haven't said the 'L' word yet. is it normal? we've been together for a few months now, i just haven't really thought about it until now. 'yo.' he mumbles, bringing me back from my thoughts as i feel his hand on my knee. 'what's going on in that pretty little head of yours?'

'nothing.' i mutter, shaking my head.

'well, we're here so talk to me later, yeah?' he asks as i nod, opening the door and getting out as he follows.

'it's nice from the outside.' i shrug as he nods, placing his hand on the small of my back as we walk in the building, meeting some woman. she gives us a tour of the apartment, and i'm impressed to say the least.

as soon as oakley and i get back in the car, i call ani as he starts driving. she picks up on the first few rings, her and manny's faces filling my screen. 'hey, hey, hey.' i repeat as manny waves in the background.

'hey, did you see the apartment?' ani asks as i nod and smile.

'it's sooo nice. i think we should.' i say to her as she raises her brows.

'really?' she questions as i nod while oakley starts driving.

'it's big, and there's just room for like everything.' i begin before going into further depth of explaining.

'okay, i guess we're moving.' she says before we both squeal.

'yo.' oakley laughs.