#3 GN'R - girl member ☆

I've decided to just add a girl member for each band I'll be doing lol it's so fun.

Requested: No

• CHOAS everywhere

CHOAS everywhere. No breaks.

- no one knows how you deal with them 24 hours and 7 days a week. Surprisingly you haven't quit. Which is a good sign that you were stables

• since the boys were always high as fuck, you decided to be the responsible one (with Izzy) which was funny because you were the youngest...

• Steven is your best buddy. Slash and Duff was like an older brother. Izzy was the caring 'mother' and Axl was the bitchy and*sassy eye roll* but sometimes loving friend.

• mini "dates"

• Steven already knew he wanted you to be in the band, sure you could play (pick any instrument) but would Axl and the other approve?

- they fucking did Woohooo. Congratulations!

• they made sure you received 0 hate

• took care of the weirdos and creeps that would lurk around wherever you guys went

- the other guy would have a broken nose and something else broken 🙊

Imagine you are with the guys after concert and everyone goes to the bar. Surprise there's a interview waiting soo fun. You mostly just chatted with Izzy and smoked zoning out 70% of the time. Then some random bum came up to you and touched your fucking chest. BANG izzy hit the guy so fast you couldn't keep up. Let's just say...he broke 2 things and no one messed with you after that.

•always made sure you drank at least twice so you be carefree.