#1 Metallica guitar lessons (k.h) ☆

First Metallica fic wish me luck 🫡 (hope you enjoy!) very short :)

You always loved the guitar as a kid. Unfortunately you grew up a bit poor, so your parents weren't able to but you any growing up. But it didn't stop you from loving the guitar nonetheless.

Now as an adult, you meet a guy at a record store he was really sweet, calming but really funny. You both got along and became good friends. Him playing the guitar made you fall in love even deeper than before. A couple of months later you both are girlfriend and boyfriend. Who is he you may ask? 

Kirk Hammett. Lead guitarist of Metallica, one of the most popular band of the year. No one knows how you were able to be Kirk's girlfriend it was quite a mystery. The fans would be forever jealous of you, but no one gave a shit. So now, you and Kirk were laying on the couch relaxing. 

"Hey Kirk, you know I always wanted to play the guitar as a kid?" You laughed playing with his hair. "Really? Why didn't you say anything until now? I would have bought you one." Kirk raises his eyebrows. "I don't know...it's fine Kirk hahaha. I don't even know how to play." I shrugged and Kirk sat up gasping dramatically. He definitely got that from Lars. "No girlfriend of mine will not know how to play the electric guitar." Kirk put his hand on his chest standing up. "Uh what are you doing?" Kirk smiles walking towards your guys shared room. 

"From now on, I'll be giving you free guitar lessons." He smiled holding his electric guitar. "Kirk.." you laughed. "Really?" "Yeah! You know how many people want to be like me? They would die for a guitar lesson." You rolled your eyes jokingly. "Alright Kirk." He smiled and kissed your cheek. "We are starting today." Kirk handed you the guitar as he grabbed his other spare. "Let's go over the basics..."

After decades of wanting to play the guitar, it finally happened. Some say it was luck but in reality it was just fate. And fate was on your side. 

No idea where I was going with this :|