chapter 5

YunSeo’s POV

as the days worn out, everyone on the group became closer and closer. today, we are scheduled to film for a new variety show called ‘SSS: Sonyeo Survival Stories’ featuring our 3 days of trip, sharing to WAVs our ways of spending time together, as if it was a story to share and a memory that everyone must keep.

(lol i just made it, don’t blame me if it sounds bad ToT)

we all now are standing at the side road holding the things we decided to bring at the trip, waiting for our bus to pull over. “unnie, what did you bring?” i peeked my head from my shoulder, seeing soomin approaching. “just some personal stuffs and clothes. some snacks, too. how about you?” i smiled at her and spread my arms as she asked for a hug. “almost the same, unnie. but i brought a neck pillow, do you want to borrow?” i shook my head, “no need, soomin-ah.. use it” she then returned my smile and nodded before walking to the other girls to yap about something.

“yunseo unnie” kotone called as she approached me, a smile on her face. man, i will die if she keeps on smiling at me like that~ “kotone? what is it?” i asked “let’s sit together at the bus, i want to bond with you more, unnie” she said, making my heart flutter. isn’t it lovely how i just became the luckiest fan in the world? i smiled cheekily at her and rubbed my quite-red cheeks. but before i could say something, someone put an arm around my shoulders and “kotone, the seating arrangement has been planned. she’s sitting beside me” i raised a brow at yooyeon unnie’s statement. when was it planned? “really? oh, okay then. talk to you later yunseo unnie” i pouted as i saw her walking away.

“when was it planned?” i turned around and removed unnie’s arm on my shoulder “let’s just head inside the bus” she didn’t answer and instead, walked towards her things and started entering the bus. i looked at her bewildered, before i was pulled out of my thoughts by chaewon. “unnie, what are you still doing there?” she asked and hooked her arms on mine “oh? nothing, let’s go?” i replied, dismissing her question and bringing my things with me, entering the bus.

it’s been like 20 minutes since we departed from our place, and now, we were told that we still have an hour and half before we reached the camping site. so we are now sitting inside the bus, some are playing with their phones, some are sleeping, and some are engaged on a conversation. i am now staring at the front, a bit bored. i glanced at yooyeon unnie who’s sitting beside me, her head leaning on the window as she sleeps. i hate the way my heart will act everytime she’s acting so different. the fact that her playful nature started showing more as we spend more time together (with the others, of course). falling in love is good, not until you felt it towards a member. as far as now, i really can’t say this as love yet. it’s too early. maybe i just admire them? yes, it’s like that only.

i was brought out of my train of thoughts when i felt someone’s hand on the top of my head. i turned around to the person behind me and playfully glare, “really? suhyeon-ah?” i said, making her chuckle “you're zoning out” she blurted out before she removed her hand and peeked her head from behind to look at me “something came up in my mind” i replied “and what is that?” she asked me, concern evident on the tone of her voice “none..” i dismissed, making her groan silently “i won’t force you to tell me now, but if you ever feel comfortable about it, tell me, okay?” i just hummed in reply, feeling the weird sensation on my stomach.

i really love it when people notice the smallest detail on me, notice my feelings, and notice the way my mood change. suhyeon’s so caring and kind. she always notices it when i am struggling about something, which made me wonder if she’s the same to others. i don't know why but i love it when she cares about me. why, though? i don’t know..