ANSWER SHEET!!!!!!

.... Till this!!!! Ok so my last chapter was titled "Last Riddle Till" so I just said till what. Anyways, this page will be the answer sheet to all the riddles I've done so far. That is if you didn't know them before...... and this is what I'm going to do for every 10 riddles I do so if you have riddles I could use that would be AWSOME! So then we could get to ten faster... Again, anyways, here are the answers to...

Riddle #1. He lived on the first floor.

Riddle #2. Pumbalina and AccioJinx (sorry SnowflakeTheIcewing. You knew this before hand) got the answer right with "nothing".

Riddle #3. Cut the table in half, put it back together and that makes a "hole".

Riddle #4. Strike the first match, strike the second match and strike the third match. Three strikes and your out.

Riddle #5. He was bald.

Riddle #6. Because someone had to be there to rewind the tape.

Riddle #7. Because he was too short to reach the buttons. Without the umbrella, he can't reach.

Riddle #8. Pumbalina got this one too. The German.

Riddle #9. None of the men were single. They were all either married or had a girlfriend.

Riddle #10. A towel.

Please comment and vote and say what you thought the answers were and stuff.... Well that was a weird ending...... :)