Chp 1

Summary:

Mary, as always, favors Sheldon

As expected, it wasn't at all easy being Sheldon's twin sister, at least from my experience. That's wasn't to say I didn't love him, he's my brother after all, he's family.

But still, he always got all the attention, leaving both be and my other twin, Missy, alone most of the time. In fact, one time mother forgot we also shared a birthday with Sheldon, and when father pointed that out, mother's argument was "Shelly doesn't like to share."

Which was true, and understandable sometimes, much as not wanting to share a toothbrush like mother insisted, which to all three of us, was absolutely disgusting.

Honestly, none of us knew why, what we did know was when we lived in Texas, we were poor, until my father go a job opportunity in London, and we, along with Meemaw, moved there, when me, Sheldon, and Missy were 8, and we're been living there for 2, almost 3 years.

It's been pretty great, and then, one day, a letter was delivered personally for the three of us.

"Hogwarts?" scoffed mother, staring at the letter, which happened to be Missy's, that's she'd opened, delivered by a tall, stern-looking witch with black hair usually drawn into a tight bun, who called herself "Minerva McGongall".

"It sounds fun" Missy said, which must have meant it was worth a try, if she was excited about school.

"It sounds ludicrous ." replied mother "you're not going"

"I want to go!" I added

"Well, too bad, you're not."

McGongall cleared her throat.

"Well, Mrs. Cooper, I fear you have no choice in that matter."

"Excuse me? I understand Shelly being able to go, but he hates sharing, it wouldn't be fair if he had to share something as special as being a wizard with his two... unexceptional siste-"

McGonagall cut mother with a stern look.

"What wouldn't be fair, Mrs. Cooper, is two witches being held back of their potential because you favor you son."

And with that, she beckoned all three of us, and we exited the house.