𝟏. 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

1

1. FIRSY DAY BACK

NORA ARGENT AND CLAIRE KELLY OPENED THEIR EYES TO HUSHED VOICES

NORA ARGENT AND CLAIRE KELLY OPENED THEIR EYES TO HUSHED VOICES. Nora's hair had cascaded over Claire's eyes as she slept a huff of annoyance left Claire's mouth. Nora's eyes adjusted to the bright light that was shining down at the two girls.

The fifteen-year old girl quickly scanned her bedroom, Claire still sleeping, for her clothes for the first day of Freshmen year. As Claire was a Junior she didn't have to get up yet. Her clothes were neatly folded on her desk, Nora smiling gracefully.

She glanced over at her rose gold clock, which was nailed into the metal wall, and sighed. It was nearing 1pm already, and she felt it her bed was the safest place to be.

Nora walked over to her desk, slipping out of her Disney Pyjamas and changing into black jeans and white vest top with a black jacket to go over it.

She sat down at the end of her bed for a moment taking in her surroundings. The room was too bland for Claire and Nora, the wall plain grey with a metal sounding when you hit it and the furniture just a plain white — which Nora managed to work with — Claire was the most upset by coming to stay with Nora for a while as her parents were in France.

Following the death of her dear sister, Allison Argent, Christopher Argent and Isaac Lahey had left to France. Not wanting to leave Nora alone but she assured them that she was fine with Claire. Derek had opted for them to stay in his guest room.

The trio had grown quite close, the Sour wolf finding a soft spot for the siphoner and the human.

Said fifteen year old had straightened her hair and put it into half up and half down, her Disney socks pattering against the metal stairwell, Claire following down with her brunette curls cascading down her back. She zipped up her black jacket, the girls head poking around the corner.

A woman who looked the same age as Derek, sat on a wooden chair, her dark brown hair cascading down her light black waves. She recognised the girl to Braeden.

Nora watched as the woman scribbled a number down on the piece of paper, before sliding the material against the table to face The Hale men. Peter's brown furrowed in frustration. He opened his mouth to speak, no doubt it was a sarcastic remark - but the Argent girl had cut him off, the Kelly girl walking down the steps with Nora.