1

Parrot Parchmen, most people liked to believe he was a considerably perfect guy. I mean, good grades, popularity, and everything just always went his way. However, he found it.. Boring to say the least, I mean. He won at everything, he did amazing at everything. But, there was a tiny void in his heart. Everything to him felt incomplete, boring, and lame.

What is the point of trying something new when you realize you're probably gonna be amazing at it? That was until Vortex came around. Vortect He made Parrot want to actually try and actually work to be better than him. When Vortex Vance first joined the school, if you first told Parrot that the kid would become his rival, he would laugh and reply with a vicious look, "Him? I would absolutely pummel him if that was the case.

Until one day, Vortex got 100 percent on a test he hardly knew about! Whilst Parrot got a 98, this sparked a flame in his heart. The void he was missing, this was what he wanted! He needed competition, something to fight. Parrot would spend hours on hours just harshly studying, wondering if he would be better than Vortex. Even on the tennis team, he made sure to try his absolute best to be better than Vortex.

D espite Parrot destroying him in all the tennis competitions, Vortex seemed to understand history way better than Parrot ever could. Vortex beat him in knowledge, especially in math and history. He always gets 100s in his tests, assignments and quizzes! Parrot Parchment wonders if Vortex feels the same way as he does. And that if he pushes his body and mind to the limit. Just to try and beat him.

To attempt to be better than Vortex once again. Parrot made a club, The Gaming Club. In its rundown school, Lifesteal High School, most people found the name funny and ironic. Cause "school is sucking away at your life," he always heard people laugh and giggle at it. But to be honest, Parrot thought the name was cool. So much so, he named himself after the school of gaming forums. And his name was infamous there, saying that he was one of the top players in the school. And basically will destroy anyone who tries to beat him. It was boring, everyone was afraid of him. In real life, and in video games.

The Gaming Club only really had him when he first started. But due to its popularity, schools love video games. It quickly became filled up, and a lot of people wanted a spot. So, here comes the harsh denying/accepting standards. There were over 40 requests, and only twenty were gonna get accepted. That is exactly half of the participants actually getting in.

Among the requests was Zam Zimmer, who is basically known as the all mighty king of the school. People loved him. Way more than Parrot, but Zam did not get good grades most of the time. He just barely passed his math class. However, Parrot knew that it would not end well if he didn't accept him. So, he did. He allowed him into the club. However, two applicants caught his eye, to say the least. One of them was Branzy Krafts. He was a part of the robotics club, and was known to excel at it.. He was also amazing at STEM and science. He got one of the top grades in math and science. Parrot would know, after all, Branzy is in both of those classes with him.Why does he want to join a gaming club?

It doesn't matter now though, he thought about all the cool things Branzy could possibly do if he joined the club. For example, making tiny little robots. Or help with technology in case something breaks down. There was one more application that made him... Curious? Scared? Who knows, but it was Clown Carter. Clown was known for being ruthless, and would do anything to get what he wanted. But, that's the allure. He was mysterious, interesting, and unique. He wore this scary jester-like mask.

Somehow, he was able to get approved to wear it on the school campus! Nobody knew how he did it, but he managed to do it somehow. Some people say he blackmailed the principal, or that he was secretly the principal's son. He was basically the infamous villain in the school, the one everyone was terrified of crossing. Now, any normal person would probably decline his entry. But, Parrot didn't. You might be wondering "Parrot, why did you accept someone who is basically a psychopath into a club." And my dear viewers, to that Parrot has to say. He wanted protection.