161-165

Chapter 161 The comb in Li's mother's hand fell out of shock

"I took this money to buy food, and I've already spent it all. I'll return the money to my second sister when I save enough!" Li Shuming said while kneeling on the ground.

Li Xinzhen saw a pink clip falling at his feet, which must have been dropped when he ran away from Li's mother's beating.

Li Shuming went forward and picked it up. He immediately wanted to grab it and said anxiously: "Give it back to me!"

Li Xinzhen dodged it cleverly and handed it to Li's mother and said: "You must have found a partner, or you are in the stage of pursuing someone!"

Li's mother took the pink clip from Li Xinzhen's hand, frowned and asked Li Shuming: "Are you really looking for a partner? Which girl is she? Even if you have found a partner, you can tell me and your father. Although you are still young, we are not unreasonable parents. If it is suitable, we can bring her back to see her!"

Li Shuming Ming touched the back of his head a little embarrassedly, nodded and shook his head and said: "She has very good academic performance and definitely doesn't like me. I am pursuing her, but she hasn't agreed yet. I picked up this pink clip from her, and the money I spent has nothing to do with her!"

Li Xinzhen asked Li Shuming: "The family usually gives you pocket money, plus the private money you stole from your second sister, it's about 30 or 40 yuan, I think you spent it all on her!"

You still say it has nothing to do with her, but you spent more than ten dollars on this money. Who would believe it if you tell others!

"Okay, give this money to Xinyan first. It's not easy for her to save this money!" Father Li said to Mother Li. Although Xinyan didn't have to go to the countryside, she was very tired at work. She would go home to help with housework after work. She was also very well-behaved.

Mother Li nodded, then went back to her room to shake the drum, and came out with a handkerchief.

She knocked on the door of Li Xinyan's room. She must have heard the solution they talked about, so she also opened the door and came out, wiping the tears from her face, and took the money from Mother Li's hand.

Mother Li wiped her tears with her sleeve and said, "What's there to cry about? No matter what happens, your parents will take care of it for you! Hide the money well, don't let this bad boy steal it again!" After that, she went back to the kitchen to cook.

From the look on Old Li's face, she knew he was going to teach Shu Ming a lesson. She also felt that regardless of how good the girl was, stealing money was wrong, so Shu Ming should learn a lesson!

Only Li Xinzhen, Li's father and Li Shu Ming were left in the yard.

Li Xinzhen also slipped into the kitchen after seeing this.

"Mom, do you think Dad will beat my brother?" Li Xinzhen asked Mother Li while making a fire.

"He should be whipped a few times, and he should be asked to write an IOU. He has to pay back the money when he gets a job, otherwise he will have the habit of stealing money!" Mother Li answered Li Xinzhen's question while frying shredded radish.

"The more I think about it, the more I feel something is wrong. The girl he likes is definitely a scheming girl! You should marry a virtuous woman. If he marries a woman with bad intentions, it will ruin three generations of the family!" Mother Li murmured.

"Xinzhen, if you have nothing to do tomorrow, go to school to see what the girl your brother likes is like. Remember not to make a fuss," Mother Li whispered to Li Xinzhen.