471-475

Chapter 471 Li Xinzhen looked at Sheng Beichen in front of him in surprise

What Zhou Qichen couldn't stand the most was Li Xinzhen's coquettishness. He looked down at her aggrieved expression and subconsciously wanted to coax her. But when he thought about her not informing him immediately when she encountered something, Zhou Qichen's eyes darkened and he took back his hand that was about to be extended.

With his hands in his pockets, he pretended to be serious and said to Li Xinzhen: "Don't take such risks in the future. Your safety is the most important thing in my mind.

If a similar situation happens again in the future, do you know what to do?"

Li Xinzhen saw that the expression on his face didn't change much, and he still had a sullen face, but his tone had softened.

Li Xinzhen tried to pull his hand out of his trouser pocket. He didn't have much strength, but he did it easily. Li Xinzhen looked up at him, her big watery eyes were smiling, and she dared not speak.

Hooking her pinky with his pinky, Li Xinzhen promised: "I will definitely inform you as soon as possible in the future, and I will never take risks!"

"Don't just say it, don't forget these words when you really encounter something!" Zhou Qichen broke his trick, his face turned from cloudy to sunny, and he gently pinched her soft face and said.

After talking to Li Xinzhen, Zhou Qichen noticed the two people beside him, Mr. Xu and Yuyu.

"Grandpa, let's go home!" Zhou Qichen walked over very familiarly and directly occupied Yuyu's position.

"Oh my, my legs are not working well, let Yuyu carry me!" Grandpa Xu saw that Li Xinzhen was full of Zhou Qichen, and looked at Yuyu who looked lonely. After all, this guy carried him for such a long distance, and they had a friendship of sharing weal and woe, so he rejected Zhou Qichen's kindness and said to Yuyu beside him.

Li Xinzhen saw that his grandfather's legs were fine just now, why did they suddenly hurt, so he walked over to help him and asked worriedly: "Grandpa, is your leg okay?"

"It's nothing serious, it's just... maybe it's because I didn't sleep last night, don't worry!" Grandpa Xu was afraid that his precious granddaughter would worry, so he patted her hand and said.

"Shen Liuyu!"

"Grandpa!"

Two voices rang out on both sides of the street at the same time.

Shen Yanshi searched the streets in the south of the county town, and then walked to the post office. He saw Yuyu's back from a distance, recognized her at a glance, and shouted in a positive tone.

A different emotion appeared on his originally indifferent face, and he seemed to be happy.

Yuyu didn't expect Shen Yanshi to come. With a sparkle in her eyes, she ran over immediately. Before Shen Yanshi could say anything, she leaned on his shoulder and looked at him with emotion, "Shi, you don't know how I spent last night. I was so tired!"

On the other side, Sheng Beichen also looked for people on several streets but couldn't find anyone. He happened to meet the eldest brother who drove Li Xinzhen and the others to the city. He was discussing with others that Li Xinzhen and the others spent money freely, and also described Li Xinzhen and the others' clothes.

Sheng Beichen heard the eldest brother say that those people went to the post office, so he came over immediately.

"Beichen, why are you here too!" When Grandpa Xu saw Sheng Beichen, he immediately walked over quickly. Sheng Beichen worked in the Finance Department and was very busy every day. He actually asked for leave for an old man like him...