Chapter 18

Just like flowers blooming into the field of green grass, the days unfolded freely leaving only remnants of moments and seconds playing in the great hue of colors behind. There were moments of bliss and satisfaction and great shares of pregnancy craving frustration.

The young CEO find herself getting nervous preparing herself to for the party being held in their garden. None from their family, including their friends knew about that pregnancy except her and Freen.

Facing the mirror, Becky caressed her tiny bump and smiled lightly at herself. She can't believe how God work wonders on making her carry two souls in such a small little tummy. She exclaimed. Her hand sliding through the fabric of her long sleeved shirt but before she can pull through each buttons, Freen peak from the door and smiled.

"Hey you, what are you still doing here? Aren't you gonna come down?" She inquired, softly wrapping her arms from behind Becky's inhaling her scent.

Becca smiled, her fingers delicately wrapped in between Freen's thin ones. " I'm still preparing, I wanted to look presentable."

"Presentable? Aren't you seeing yourself? Even if you wear nothing you are still looking presentable." Freen mischievously replied.

"Shut up Sarocha, I doubt you would ever allow me to go naked in front of everyone." Becky replied pulling Freen's arms tighter only enough to not hurt her tummy.

" No one is allowed to see you naked except me. Okay baby?" She asked, her lips parting in between Becky's neck nibbling the skin a little too sensual.

"Babe..." Becky protested, yet Freen didn't pay any attention to her sweet please of objection. " Baby stop. Don't light the fire if you won't cook." She added making Freen roll her eyes.

"I'm sorry, I just miss being that close to you."

Becky smiled. " It's okay baby, we just have to be a lot more careful in this level. I haven't reach my first trimester yet."

"Okay I'll behave." She replied.

Becky expected that Freen would sit back down and let her finish dressing up but to her surprise, Freen walked back on front of her and kneel down.

"Baby? What are you doing?" Becky nervously asked.

"You said we should be careful. I think this is us being careful." She replied, her grin turning into a wide smirk before looking at Becca's crotch.

"Freen, don't forget i'm pregnant. I just told you that." She repeated wanting to obtain a boundary, but again Freen is Freen.

"Baby, I'll be gentle. You won't ever feel that i'm into it." She whispered.

"Sarocha! We have guests outside and you're here perverting me!" Becky complained.

"I don't care I want to do this." By a sudden swift of a moment, Becca was pulled by her waist by Freen's strong arms, the other pulled her hips and other supported her back. Becky closed her eyes, waiting for that act to be done, her eyelids squinching tightly against each other.

"Baby..." She whimpered expecting Freen to do whatever she wants with her, but then, few seconds later and she hasn't feel anything. Not until Freen's lips pressed up on Becky's baby bump making her eyes shut open.

There she saw Freen rubbing her stomach, whispering words of affirmation to these unborn souls as she pepper them kisses like she's holding the both of them in her arms.

"Be gentle with mommy okay? I don't want my queen to be hurt so you can't hurt her okay? If you do that I will smack you a little." She exclaimed.

Becky laughed. " Not you talking violence with your unborn babies. Aren't you a little too harsh?" She asked.