Chapter 4

"Becky?"

There was a loud silence eluding in the room. Becky stood there, with her hair cascading down her shoulders in a white plaided dress that suits her body perfectly. She look so beautiful, like a fallen angel that has touch down earth.

She's so ethereal.

"Are you just gonna stand there? No hugs?" Becky asked. As soon as she said that, I take a leap before running over towards her and wrapping her tightly in my arms.

"You're back!" The tears I held for long slowly caves in littering on the surface of my cheek. Her scent lingering around the area and my nose feel intoxicated with her perfume.

"Fin!" She called, I don't know her initial reaction because my back is facing her but before I know it. I felt fin jumping towards our bodies as Becky held her behind me.

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy's back!" The three of us swayed each other's bodies in a tight embrace. Fin wrapped her arms on my neck while the other wrapped on Becky's. "I miss you mommy. I love you so much."

"I love you to hun."

We were tangled with each other's arms swaying silently on the invisible harmony only us hears. After a long minute of embrace, all of us detached from each other but Fin was glued on Becky's hips.

Fin keep on clinging towards Becky, she keep on following her mother wherever she goes afraid that the woman will leave again. While I on the other hand cannot deny the gnawing happiness in my heart. I felt like I am in cloud nine having both of the woman in my office.

I smiled at the sight of them, this is above wildest dream to have them in here. To see them in my office, most especially cuddling in my office couch like this place is home.

"Here's your milk tiger." I handed Fin her bottle of milk. Then sat a little farther from Becky, afraid I will cross any line. Nor cross any boundaries.

"Why are you sitting there?" Becky asked. Probably wondering why I choose to sit at the very far end when the couch can occupy a lot of weight.

"I uhm... I just don't know if I can sit closer to you." I replied sheepishly. Becky smiled, her hand prompted in between pulling mine as she dragged me closer towards them. And when I say closer I meant extra close that my legs are almost straddling hers and my arms are place behind them both. When you look at it from afar you can think we are cuddling.  "Is this okay?" I asked nervously.

"Why wouldn't this be?"

"I uh... I don't know."

"Come on Freen. Don't be so stiff." She tease making me heave a deep sigh.

"I wished to be this close to you, but i'm still not use to being this close."

Becky only shrugged her shoulders in reply. Concealing the noise from the outside world, my mind was trapped in a comforting silence. My body succumbed into the silent embrace and the warmth radiating from Becca's body.

As my senses slowly drift in and out, I felt Becky caress my thigh lightly, her head resting on the crook of my neck. Then slowly by slowly, her hand slipped in between the small gaps of my fingers. When I felt her fingertips between mine, my lips formed into a small smile. Then I drifted off to sleep.

//

I felt light caresses on my cheek. Fingertips grazing on my skin sensually and gently. As if the person is afraid to leave marks on my skin. I stirred a little, stretching my body to ease up the cramping of my joints and squinting my eyes to slowly adjust to the light.

"Fin..." I murmured. My eyes are still close, the caressing on my cheeks stopped for a minute then resumed afterwards. " Tiger, let momma sleep for a little while na. I'm so tired." I whined.

"You look so adorable." I flinched on the couch . My eyes that are previously close opened wide as I move a little from the owner of the voice.

"Becky?" Damn it! Why did I even forgot that she is here?

"What? Why do you look so shock?" She asked. Her eyebrows raising up and down as she scanned my face.

"I—i..."

"Why are you so flustered Freen?" She asked.

I then look away and only then I realized that Fin was laying beside me. Her tiny hands wrapped around my waist succumbing into the comfort of my body.

"I'm sorry I slept for too long. " I replied.

"It's okay Freen." She replied. " You keep mumbling my name while sleeping, do you miss me that much?"

"What?"

"You're blushing."

"I am not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"You missed me don't you?" She tease poking my cheeks again and again.

"Becca!" I whined.

She only giggled in response and suddenly stopped caressing my cheek. Her hands now cupped my face in between her palms tucking some strands of hair behind my ear. Then again my heartbeats abnormally again. Her touch can make me go crazy.  Her eyes slowly drifted from my eyes down to my lips, then back to my eyes again making me gulp down my saliva in nervousness.

"I'm sorry for leaving you both for a long time. I promise not to go anymore." She whispered, her eyes lingering on my lips.  "I promise to be there for you and Fin na. I won't go anymore." Becky grazes her index finger on my lower lip, caressing the soft flesh in her fingertips as her eyes met mine again. "Did someone flirt with you?" She asked.

I gulped hard. Her stare send daggers in my spine and I felt like i'm gonna be murdered for the next few seconds if I gave her an incorrect answer.

"N-no... No one flirts with me." I replied.

"Good... Because I don't want to share what's mine."

Becky slowly leaned in, her hands cupping my cheeks tightly. For a moment my world stop bracing my hands in between our chest making Becky look at me confusingly.

I relaxed at her gaze letting her do whatever she wanted to do with me. And before I knew it, our lips collided in a sweet and gentle manner. She bit my lower lip making me sighed a little at the blissful sensation I felt. My stomach rambled as our lips collided making me felt dizzy with the kiss.

When air is badly needed in between us. Becky pulled away rubbing my skin a little, when she opened her eyes her pupils dilated making me gulp.

She was breathing heavily.

Her nose and ears are red.

Then she suddenly held my chin up and planted a gentle kiss again.

"I love you Freen."