chapter 1

Thousands of years ago، There were seven lands whose king was one person.
These seven lands had these names.

1_India 2_Arabia and Abyssinia
3_Egypt and Syria 4_Iranshahr (the capital and seat of the kingdom)
5_Saqlab and Rome 6_Turk and Yajuj
7_China and Machin

Iranshahr, kianian dynasty

All the people of the city and the elders were invited to the palace for the coronation. When everyone gathered, whispers and words were exchanged between them.

After a few minutes, one of the ministers named Commander Chavosh stood facing everyone.

Commander Chavosh: Elders and good people of Iranshahr.
We are gathered here today to witness a great historical event. And that is the coronation of the first king of the seven lands.
He is a capable, and powerful person.

The whispers intensified, and then Keyumars and his wife Kimia entered the throne hall wearing royal clothes.

After the coronation ceremony, the crown was placed on the head of keyumars as the king of the seven lands and Kimia was chosen as the queen.
Then keyumars got up for his speech.

Keyumars: The great and honorable people of Iranshahr and the seven lands... we all know that our world needs progress and order. And each one of us takes steps for specific goals.
But we all know that we have a great common enemy named Ahriman (devil) and the demons who are his companions.

The whispers rose again, and by mentioning the name of Ahriman, fear was evident in the whispers

Yes...I know. Ahriman has sworn to destroy every last human being.
Ahriman created demons to achieve this goal.
Let's not forget that Ahriman knows black magic very well.
But me, the king keyumars, I am here to clear the seven lands of darkness.with great izad(god) and all of you we move forward

Keyumars's speech ends with applause

While people were cheering and whispering, Kimia whispered to keyumars.

Kimia: You just started a very big mission.
Izad be with you.

Keyumars: Don't worry about anything, my queen. Light always wins over darkness