part 2

Dev's first instinct was to help, and he helped her lift the bike and check for damage. YN looked up, surprised, and their eyes met again. "You're the one from earlier!"she exclaimed.

Dev smiled. "Yeah, that's me. Looks like we keep running into each other."

YN smiled back, and they started talking. Dev learned more about her passion for bikes and her dream to join the NDA force. He was impressed by her determination and spirit.

As they parted ways, Dev couldn't help but feel a connection with YN. He didn't know what the future held, but he was glad their paths had crossed again. Little did he know, this was just the beginning of an adventure that would change their lives forever

"Beta kon tha woh?"sab thik hai?" His father asked concerned

Ha papa sab thik hai ,maine bola tha na ki ek biker ke wajah se headlight futa ye wahi hai!"

Here his mother observed her
She was looking good her complexion was not exactly white but tanned .over all she looked beautiful

"Naam kya hai beta uks!?"

"Uhh..YN kyu maa?"

"Bas aise hi achhi ladki hai "  she said smiling

"Maa!" Dev says in warning tone

Dev arrives at the film set, gets into character, and starts acting.

Dev: (to his co-star) "I can't believe you did that! How could you betray me like this?"

Co-star: "I had no choice, Baalveer. I was desperate."

Dev: (angrily) "Desperate? You call that desperate? You're just selfish!"

Meanwhile, Dev's mother, Devangana, is watching the scene unfold, proud of her son's talent. She thinks to herself, "I wish Dev knew about YN. I think they'd make a great couple." But she keeps her thoughts to herself, not wanting to interfere in her son's life.

In another part of the city, YN is on the phone with her parents, who are asking her about the bike accident.

YN: "Yeah, Mom, Dad, I'm fine. Just a few scrapes and bruises. But I met this guy, Dev... he was really nice and helped me out."

Father: "Dev? What's his full name? I want to meet him."

YN: "Uh, I don't know, Dad. We didn't exchange numbers or anything."

Mother: (interrupting) "YN, focus on your studies. You don't need distractions like boys right now."

Father: (curious) "But I want to meet this Dev. He sounds like a good kid."

Mother: (firmly) "No, we're not going to pursue this. YN, focus on your studies."

YN: (sighs) "Okay, Mom."

The scene ends with Dev still acting, YN's parents curious but divided, and Devangana watching her son with a knowing smile.

Dev (Baalveer): (confused) "mujhe nahi pata , shaurya kya sahi kya galat agar mai haar gaya tho?"

Co-star: (wisely) "Baalveer tumhare andar bethar shakti hai ,tumhe apneap per bharosa rakhna hai"

Dev (Baalveer): (skeptical) "But what if I fail?"

Co-star: (encouragingly) "Failure is not the end. It's a stepping stone to success. Trust yourself, Baalveer."

Dev (Baalveer): (determined) "You're right! I will trust myself!"

Meanwhile, Dev's mother, Devangana, watches the scene unfold, proud of her son's growth as an actor and a person. She thinks to herself, "I wish Dev knew about YN. I think they'd complement each other well." But she keeps her thoughts to herself, not wanting to interfere in her son's life.