₊˚ପ⊹ p.1 > weak ? | 🫐🫧🫖

Everyday was the same, hospital bill per hospital bill. At least for the 'doctor.' Wake up, coffee, work on papers. Sometimes the so called doctor doesn't sleep at all. (Guess the coffees working brah)

>

But one random night, the cycle breaks. (Spotify reference) Subspace was making a new experiment, but obviously he wouldn't test it on himself. So what other choice was there except Medkit? There was some Biografts, but he was too 'kind-hearted' on his creations, obviously. Subspace took the bus to Lost Temple, wearing a sweater and his usual grey pants, carrying a suitcase that was... not so suitcase looking. Even the civilians around him thought he was carrying a bomb? What sane person would do that??? (Subspace would) And after like 20 minutes, the bus arrived to Lost temple. It was a lot warmer than the last time he arrived here. Subs' went to Meds' apartment just to knock and waited. The 'doctor' on the other hand didn't invite anyone, so he was confused. As he said "Who's there..." in a rather tired tone, the scientist said "Me!!!". "Who?" "Me dumbass..." "Just say your name." "Sub!!!" "Your real name, not nickname." "Who else even has the nickname Sub!!!" "Oh." The doctor opened the door just to see him. A cheerful and evil.... gremlin. That's the closest way Medkit could describe him, probably. "Anyways, How's it going, Meddy??" "Fine?? why are you even here." "I wanted to make you something!!!" "Okay." "Not even a thank you!?" "No." The scientist came in, taking off their shoes and stepping on the hard wood floor. "You're lucky im even letting you in." "You wouldn't have let me in if it was something else!!!" "Accurate."

>

The scientist started making the... coffee with his newest experiment. The medic on the other hand was filing some paperwork. "Here ya go!!!" "Okay." The scientist gave the medic the 'coffee.' "What did you put in it!?" "Ehe... Poison! No i'm just kidding. A potion!" "That explains why it tastes-" cough "-so bad..." "It doesn't taste THAT bad!" "Because you cant taste, dumbass." The scientist explains what the potion does and the medics wasn't feeling it. "You dummy, this makes the person weak FOR you! not physically weak-" "Oops!"

Haha the end :3

379 words !