₊˚ପ⊹ p.2 > i guess im stuck forever by the glue | 🫐🫧🫖

Title from the glue song by beabadoobee!!

HC=Subspace makes Medkit wear one of those "Not gay" shirts but makes medkit wear the gay one so medkit just clings over him (this was actually inspired by fanart on twt)

In the middle of the intermission, well you could obviously see Medkit and Subspace arguing. (Medkit and Subspace won't stop fighting!! PHIGHT that type of fighting, they get together around midnight) (also they sounded like those class of 2013 insults, inspired by peternugget and shakespear) "!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "¡¡¡¡!!!!¡¡¡¡!!!!"

>

The phight began and.. It was a usual round for the so called doctor. Not for the scientist tho! "Meddyyy heal?" "HEAL!!!!" "HEAL FASTER MEDDYYYY" "meddyyyyy:3" And subspace got like 30 heals... "MED!!!!!" now 31. "Oh my Illumina shut up for once!! You keep saying 'HEAL!!' when it's just a scratch!" "And? what could stop me :3" Vacuum after vacuum... trip mine after trip mine. The medic was honestly getting TIRED of him. When I mean tired i mean he wanted to pass out and never wake up again.

>

3... 2... 1... and 'VICTORY!' could be heard across the speaker. "Meddy can I stay at yours tonight?" "No." "PLEASEEUGHHHHH" "Fine. Why do you wanna stay anyway?" "I need to take a break and I can't with that robot!!!" "That's not a valid reason, really." "It doesn't matter anyway!!!"

>

"Meddy can you come over here for a second?" "What?" "I need to tell you something..." Literally puts glue on his hand and presses the skin on medkits hand ":3" "Great."

262 words !!