YOUR SIN

Welcome to my story, YOUR SIN

credits - This story is completely mine. The aesthetic, covers, storylines, words and written by me. Not a single credit goes to anyone.

Inspiration - inspired by many book authors, so you could find similarities on them I'II try represent in my own style. Hope you'll co-operate.

Warning -Mature content, adult language, explicit scenes, force murders, sexual content will be included that triggered soft hearted person easily, so if you are not comfortable with it ,i would like to request you to skip the story.

Dedication -

"You'll get punishment for your own mistake, and that too in my style!"

Aesthetic -

                    YOU'll get to know all characters in this story later

Note :- English is not my first language, and if i make any mistakes please ignore them.

Dear readers,

Thanks you so much for picking up a YOUR SIN! I hope you love reading it as much as i writing it.

Before you starte, this story is a dark romance . There are several trigger ⚠️warnings ,blood, abusive language, and abuse of power. The story has mature content and the male lead is dominating .

Read it at your own risk.

" Hello my love, are you dying to know my secret?"

"Let's go"