The beginning of Heart Of Stone

At 3 AM in Mumbai, a beautiful girl with dreamy eyes and a lovely personality was crying and eating spicy Maggie to comfort her hurt and anger.

The sentence sets a scene of a young woman, likely Akshara, who is struggling with emotional pain and anger, possibly due to a recent heartbreak

The sentence sets a scene of a young woman, likely Akshara, who is struggling with emotional pain and anger, possibly due to a recent heartbreak. She is trying to find solace in food, specifically spicy Maggie, to distract herself from her negative emotions. The setting of 3 AM in Mumbai creates a sense of isolation and late-night contemplation.

I cried out, "Oh come on, Akshara! You have your exam tomorrow, stop thinking about all the bad things and focus on your studies! I'm Akshara Sharma, a CA finalist, and my heart is shattered into pieces... but I can't afford to dwell on it right now."

Hello readers..i am akshara Sharma ca finalist...from tomorrow I have my ca final exams ...
today my heart got shattered into pieces.....

I was sitting in a park with my then-boyfriend Jai (now ex-boyfriend). I said, "I have my exams in 3 months, and once they're done, I'll give you the time you deserve."

He gently placed his hands on my cheeks and said, in a sweet and tender way, "Okay, my love... I can wait for a lifetime because I love you."

The term "Jaan" is a Hindi endearment, equivalent to "my love" or "my dear".

But today, I saw his wedding pictures, and I couldn't believe my eyes... he's married! He got married yesterday...

I'm still in shock! My heart is shattered into a million pieces after seeing those photos... how could he do this to me?!

I was struggling to come to terms with the fact that he's moved on and gotten married, feeling betrayed and hurt by his actions.

We were in a relationship since 4 years and we had a good relationship...he always used to say that he will marry me....he was very loyal to me( or I should say he was very good a pretending that he is loyal to me!)

I took a long deep breath

Me- focus.....focusss akshara..... tomorrow is your exam.....you can't take it for granted like the way Jai took you.....

My heart aches again as I remember how he used to say he loved me so much, cared for me, and gave me so much attention. But now, he's suddenly married! I feel like I need to talk to him, to ask him how he could do this to me.

My brain scolded me, "Are you crazy, Akshara?! He's married now, with a wife! How can you even think of calling him? Ha! He's probably enjoying his wedding night, making his wife happy! Don't be foolish, focus on your studies instead. You have your CA

And I kept eating a lot of spicy Maggie to distract myself from thoughts of my ex jai...but i couldn't...I kept crying.....i kept studying........I didn't even sleep for a minute..........

The next day

I studied until 1 PM, and my exam was scheduled for 2 PM.

I stood up, took a deep breath, quickly showered, and didn't eat anything.

I was likely too nervous or anxious to eat anything before the exam.

Mom: "My child, I know you'll pass with flying colors... please eat something."

Me: "Mom, please, I'm running late. I'll eat a lot after my exams, I promise." (I said, hiding my tears)

My dad dropped me off at the exam center and said, "Hey kiddo, I know you'll do great. We're always here to support you. Go make us proud!"

I replied, "Yes, Dad, I will make you and Mom proud."

Despite crying all day, I managed to study and complete all 6 exams of the CA final in 12 days. My mom would stubbornly insist on feeding me, which helped me stay physically fit and energized throughout this challenging period.

The loving support of my parents, my determination to succeed, and my resilience in the face of emotional pain.

On my third exam day, I saw a picture of Jai and his wife on their honeymoon. They looked so happy together, and it felt like I couldn't breathe. But I still forced myself to keep studying.

After my last exam, I came home to an empty house, as my family had gone to the temple. I stood under the shower, telling myself, "Akshara, cry as much as you want, because after this, not a single tear will flow from your eyes. Your heart will turn into stone... Cry as much as you can today, because tomorrow you'll be strong and numb."

I was standing under the shower, allowing myself to release all my pent-up emotions, knowing that I need to confront my pain and heartache. I acknowledge that my heart will eventually become numb and strong, but for now, I am permitting myself to grieve and cry freely, surrendering to my emotional pain.

I decided that i will become strong and from now my heart will be heart of stone....

The next day*

I received a text from one of my friends
Her name is raha.

I read that text

"Hey!! Akshara I hope your exams are over now!! Let's meet for a party what's say!???"

I wasn't ready to meet People to step out of home but i gathered courage.

I said to myself," akshara if you really want to become strong you gotta go and meet people to come out of this zone".

***************
That's it for the first part ❤️

I will tell you guys everything about how jai and my relationship was and how I survived my this heartbreak. You guys gonna love this story just give your support , vote and your beautiful reviews in comment 💕