0.6 | mistaken

i sat up and stared at the sleeping Soshiro next to me, tears were threatening to leave my eyes. getting up from his bed, i tried my best to not move him and thankfully he didn't wake up. quietly leaving his room, i tippie toed through the darkness and went back to my dorm. the snores from akari and hakua filled the room when i entered, a slight smile crossed my lips. getting back in bed, i just stared at the wall. all my energy had left me yet i still couldnt fall asleep, all i could think about was the name that had escaped soshiros lips.

'mina..miss ashiro.... we're they dating..? they do seem..really close. him cuddling me was probably a mistake anyways' before i knew it, i was quietly sobbing under my blanket. trying my best not to wake the other girls up with my cries, i felt my feelings for Soshiro slightly deteriorate. letting out a sigh, i decided from here on out i wouldn't try getting closer to Soshiro so i wouldn't be disrespecting his relationship with captain ashiro.

----------------------------------------------------

Soshiro Hoshina •

stretching as i woke up, i looked over to notice that (y/n) had left. tilting my head, i shrugged thinking she just woke up earlier then me. 'that nightmare i had of captain betraying the defense force seemed so real..' i thought before getting up from bed and picking up my toothbrush, towel and uniform. making my way to the bathroom, i saw (y/n) also on her way to the female bathroom. i smiled and walked towards her.

"(y/n)!" i waved and started walking next to her, she nodded. "goodmorning vice-captain." she quickly said before speed walking away and into the females bathroom. i tilted my head again and started feeling worried but i shrugged it off and went to the males bathroom. entering it, i noticed kafka, leno, iharu and haruichi. "goodmorning guys!" i said as i made my way to the sinks. they all greeted me with smiles besides for leno, which i found intimidating.

(y/n) (l/n)

standing in the shower as the water flowed through my (h/c) hair, i felt empty which wasnt something i was used to. 'i didnt even feel like this when my parents died' i took a deep breath before picking up my shampoo and pouring some into my hand. washing my hair, the thoughts of Soshiro and Mina wouldnt leave my mind.

after my shower, i wrapped my towel around my body before leaving the stall and going to the lockers. 'its still..fairly empty in here.' i thought as i opened my locker and pulled out my uniform. walking into the changing rooms, there was still nobody in sight. 'it..isnt even that early.' i let out a sigh as i changed into my uniform, using my towel to dry my hair.

as i dried my hair, i walked out of the bathroom with my slippers on. i saw leno outside and smiled at him, "leno"

"(y/n) are you sure you're okay? your eyes were puffy earlier" he said with a gentle tone as he placed his hand on my cheek, examining my eyes which were slightly reddened from my sobs. "your eyes are a little red too.." he mumbled as he rubbed my cheek. leaning in to look closer, i blushed in embarassment and smiled. "im fine leno, dont worry about it" i held his wrist and removed his hand from my face before looking away. in my peripheral vision, i noticed soshiro staring at us.

gulping, i quickly excused myself from leno and speed walked to my room again. feeling the tears swell up in my eyes at the sight of him, not noticing hakua and akari walking to the bathroom. i accidentally bumped into hakua and fell onto my bum, "ow.." i mumbled as i got up and wiped the dust off my pants. swiftly wiping my tears, i looked at hakua and extented my hand to her. "hakua are you okay?! im so sorry!" i said as i helped her get up, "im fine (y/n) but are you? im pretty sure you fell harder then me" she chuckled.