Prologue.

Tuesday, a day before the countdown for the weekend began. A normal day for most, but not the group of men who occupied the old control room, right by a rundown train track.

"I didn't do anything!... I promise I'm innocent!" The man on the ground pleaded.

"Constantine, we don't have much left," a voice interjected from the door and a younger man, towering above the one lying on the ground, turned his head to the door.

"I'll be quick," he responded, before turning his attention back to the greying man before him. "Now where were we?".

"I'm innocent, Mr Kensworth. I promise you, I'm innocent," he further pleaded, covering his face with the sleeves of his suit coat.

"Well if that were to really be the case, Mr Cordeon, my men and I wouldn't be here and we wouldn't be having this conversation.". At that, Constantine lowered himself onto his knees. "Where's the money?".

"W-what money?".

"Oh, so that's how we're gonna play... Alright then.". Just as the man below him was about to protest, Constantine punched him, in turn, causing him to turn the other way. "Now... I'll ask you again, Mr Cordeon, where's the money?".

"There was really no need for such, Mr Kensworth...".

"You're right, there wasn't, but you left me with no choice.". Standing back up, he began to pace up and down the room, caressing his fist. "For three months... I've let you off. For three months. And I see you still don't have my money.".

"I- I promise I'll have it in by next month, My Kensworth. Please...". Managing to find his way on his knees, he hugged Constantine's feet. "Please, Sir... Please have mercy on me.".

However, Constantine kicked him away. "Too bad, I will not let you play me around my little finger like this anymore...". At that, he grabbed his gun from behind where his coat draped past his hips.

"No, no, no. Please, Mr Kensworth! Please, don't kill me...".

Clenching his jaw, Constantine lowered himself once more before grabbing the man's face. "Then where's my fucking money!?".

"I- I don't have it!... I... I don't have it. I don't have it on me right now.".

Standing back up, he pointed his pistol back at the man's head.

"I'll get you the money! I'll get you the money, I promise, Mr Kensworth... Take my son! Please... would that suffice as payment too?".

"You're gonna give me your son?".

The man nodded his head. "And... and I'll give you some money too, if needs be. Just please don't kill me...".

Constantine scrunched his brows in disgust. "And you say you put family first... People like you disgust me.".

However, the man disregarded such a remark. "Will me son do, Sir?".

"Where is he?".

The man's face slowly changed from tense to relaxed before going back to being tense again. "I... I'm... I'm not too sure.".

"Does he not live with you?". Slight confusion churned within Constantine.

"N-no... no, he doesn't.".

At that, Constantine couldn't help but let out a laugh of amusement. "Are you trying to mess with me right now, Mr Cordeon?".

"N-no, no, Sir. Not in the-". Before he could finish his sentence, Constantine punched him once again, shutting him up.

"My patience is running thinner and thinner here..." Constantine spoke back up, standing on his feet as he caressed his fist again. "So you'll tell me where I can find your son, and you'll tell me right now...".