556. Leaving the Secret Realm (2)

After being transported out of the Alchemy Palace Secret Realm, the situation immediately changed dramatically.

The Master of Alchemy Tower made a statement saying that the Bai family had taken advantage of their power and killed five alchemists from the Alchemy Tower. They even crazily wanted to attack him and the Elder Mo Lixuan.

The Bai family issued a statement saying that the Master of Alchemy Tower was an evil person who filed a complaint first. The people from the Alchemy Tower clearly died because the Master of Alchemy Tower had to silence them as they knew about the scandalous relationship between him and the three others he brought in.

At the same time, the relationship between Bai Chenxing and Ling Chuan was exposed, and the two families officially formed an alliance, cooperating with each other.

Both the Bai and Ling families were formidable forces that couldn't be underestimated, so no one dared to provoke them when they formed an alliance.

The news released by the Bai family and the Alchemy Tower were completely contradictory, causing a commotion among many forces.

...

Bai Family.

Mu Chen's face darkened as he said helplessly, "It has come to this point."

"Qiu Zhengrong is shameless," Ye Shi said displeased.

Mu Chen smiled helplessly, "If he had any shame, he wouldn't be a member of the Fate Clan."

Zhuang Yaoyue was indeed a person who could hold her anger. In the end, no matter what they did, Zhuang Yaoyue never revealed herself.

Mu Chen had searched the secret realm three times from beginning to end, but he still didn't find Zhuang Yaoyue and the others.

Qiu Zhengrong and Mo Lixuan had deep roots in the Alchemy Tower and were the benchmarks in the hearts of alchemists all over the world. Their social status was so high that it couldn't be undermined by just a few words from them.

Ye Shi looked at Mu Chen and said, "I heard from the elders of the family that there have been people coming to taking away alchemists recently."

Mu Chen nodded and said, "As expected."

"It also happened in the Ling Family," muttered Ye Shi.

Mu Chen smiled and said, "Let them do it. Greedy people who only take advantage of others are of no use to us. As long as we get through this period, I will focus on cultivating the alchemists who stay."

Ye Shi nodded and said, "That's good."

Mu Chen didn't even care about the alchemists that the Bai Family and the Ling Family employed.

Both the Bai Family and the Ling Family were wealthy and treated their alchemists well. Mu Chen didn't believe that those alchemists who left for temporary benefits would receive better treatment elsewhere. In the future, they would regret their decision.

.............

Formation Tower.

"What a surprise that Ye Shi is not only the son of Bai Chenxing but also the grandson of Ling Chuan," He Xian said helplessly with a smile.

"Yeah," He Jingyue murmured.

Just being the son of Bai Chenxing was shocking enough, but Ye Shi turned out to be Ling Chuan's grandson as well.

It was incredible how many people initially thought that Ye Shi, who came from the outer region, had a humble background.

How many people in the Zhongzhou could compare to Ye Shi's family background?

"With Ye Shi being a connection, the alliance between the Bai Family and the Ling Family is unbreakable," He Xian said.

Neither Bai Chenxing nor Ling Chuan were easy to deal with. Bai Chenxing was now Ling Chuan's son-in-law, and Ye Shi and Mu Chen were Ling Chuan's grandsons. How could Ling Chuan not help the Bai Family?

Ye Shi had faced numerous dangers in the Formation Tower in the past. If Ye Shi had accidentally died back then, and his birth background was exposed, He Xian couldn't imagine what would have happened.

He Jingyue frowned and asked, "Grandfather, Alchemy Tower says that the people from the Bai Family killed the people from Alchemy Tower, but the Bai Family says that the people from Alchemy Tower killed their own people. Which one do you believe?"

He Xian chuckled bitterly and said, "Who knows what really happened inside the secret realm."

In fact, He Xian was more inclined to believe that Qiu Zhengrong and the others had killed the others from Alchemy Tower. If Mu Chen had really taken action, the first person he would have killed would probably be Qiu Zhengrong, rather than the alchemists from the other families who had no enmity with him.

"Grandfather, what do the people from Alchemy Valley and Dan Cauldron Pavilion say?" He Jingyue asked.

"Both sides are ambiguous and claim they didn't see anything. However, Alchemy Valley mentioned that the Master of Alchemy Tower took three mysterious individuals in black, all of whom were Martial Sages," He Xian said.

He Jingyue covered her mouth and said, "Martial Sages? How is that possible? And three Martial Sage?"

He Xian nodded and said, "Exactly! Martial Sages. It seems that those hidden experts are starting to emerge." He Xian smiled bitterly. In the past, Martial Saints were already the top powers in the Zhongzhou. Now, with Martial Sages appearing, Martial Saints were not big figures any more.

"By the way, Grandfather, I heard that Qu Xinyang has come to life?" He Jingyue asked.

He Xian nodded and said, "Yes."

"In that case, the Spirit Returning Pill has been successfully refined, meaning that Mu Chen is an late-stage Eighth Grade alchemist?" He Jingyue asked.

He Xian nodded and said, "Should be."

He Jingyue muttered, "Mu Chen is really amazing."

He Xian nodded and said, "Indeed." Being so young and possessing alchemy skills that rival the Supreme Elder of the Alchemy Tower.

"I heard that Qu Xinyang is just a martial artist and not even a Martial Master," He Jingyue said.

He Xian nodded and said, "Yeah, I heard that Qu Xinyang's talent for cultivation is very poor."

Even if Qu Xinyang came to life, if he remained as a martial artist his whole life, he wouldn't live for long.