American Kids

David: American Kids! An educational and historical series filled with music and wonder.

David: Caught on opposite sides of the Revolution and forced to choose between friendship and their opposing countries, Percy and Meghan bear witness to America's battle for independence as Meghan gets to see if Musicals are truly what her country says about them.

It was a dark night as a bunch of men were rowing toward a bunch of ships with some guards standing on the boat with guns. Benjamin Franklin was seen getting on a boat while a male Techno peeked its head out of the water with just his eyes showing. Some men with torches ran around the ship as a man with a feather on his head raised his fist. Percy was seen rolling a barrel until he looked behind him and had a shocked expression on his face.

David: American Kids take part in America's most historic moments in the fight for freedom and take part in the most brutal battle between Musicals and Normals.

A man tore a piece of paper that said 'Boston Tea Party' off a wooden pole and looked at it with an angry expression as he held the paper in the air before crumpling it. A large group of Musicals from the Six Tribes and an army of British Soldiers glared at each other as they were ready to fight.

David: Joining forces with Raphael, the French boy whose comedic escapades always bring them trouble. His older sister, Charlotte, who always tries to keep her little brother out of trouble. And Percy's older brother, Lucas, a Funk Musical who's cool and groovy with amazing dance moves and an amazing singing voice.

Lucas was seen dancing with some male and female Funk Musicals as Percy watched them dance with a smile on his face while Meghan looked at them in amazement at their dance moves. Meghan was seen looking to her left to see Percy playing with some little kids who were Pop Musicals as she couldn't help but smile at him.

David: With Percy, a Pop Musical, showing Meghan the Musicals culture, lifestyle, and music as she is forced to choose between being with the Musicals and her Normal kind.

A village was seen all burned down and destroyed. Meghan grabbed a stuffed doll that looked like a Pop Musical as she looked at it with a sad expression. Charlotte was seen grabbing a little kid's hands who was a Classical Musical as he looked at Charlotte. Two British Soldiers were seen throwing torches at a burning town with Country Musicals running away in fear before a barn exploded, flinging a few Country Musicals.

David: Starring famous singer Justin Timberlake as Percy Maxwell and featuring the voices of an all-star celebrity cast including Emily Blunt, Bruno Mars, Max Charles, Ariel Winter, Hynden Walch, and Carrie Underwood.

A Man: We need an official declaration to fix the people to our cause.

Female Musical: You mess with my family, you mess with me.

Percy: The Hessians have arrived! General Washington said that there are 18,000 troops.

Male Musical: Musicals versus Normals!

Male British Soldier: These Musicals are nothing but abominations to our kind!

David: Join the adventure of America's Revolution and the Musicals want for harmony with Normals.

A seagull was seen flying in the sky with a city and dock below it. Percy and Meghan were watching a bunch of Musical kids playing together as they ran around a field. Percy and Lucas were seen hugging their parents while Raphael ran toward Charlotte and hugged her as she hugged him back. George Washington turned around and shook hands with Benjamin Franklin. A male Rock Musical was seen playing his guitar, a male Native American looked away with a frown on his face, a Classical couple was seen flying in the air while holding hands, a female Techno Musical was seen diving into the water, a woman turned back with a smile, a British Soldier put his finger on his chin with another British Soldier behind him holding a white flag, an African American woman turned back with a smile, a male Country Musical was sitting on a log close to a campfire while playing a guitar, Percy's eyes moving to the right before looking up, and George Washingon standing up straight with determination on his face.

David: American Kids! The historical and musical series on FanFiction and WattPad from dromerosonic777.

This is based on Liberty's Kids but it will be different, especially with the Musicals involved. I thought that today would be the perfect day to publish this since it's based on America's Independence during the late 1700s and today is the Fourth of July, the day the Declaration of Independence was passed. Please Review.