𝑰𝑵𝑻𝑹𝑶𝑫𝑼𝑪𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵

CHARACTERS

florence pugh as alani scott „zero"

+

+

ryan reynolds......one
mélanie laurent......two
manuel garcia-rulfo......three
ben hardy......four
adria arjona......five
dave franco......six
corey hawkins......seven

◼︎◻︎▫︎▪︎◻︎◼︎

The night was rainy, cold breeze moving the trees, rain flooding the streets. There was no one in sight, people having locked themselves in the safety of their houses. There was, however, a silhouette of a woman standing on a bridge above the river.

Alani Scott looked down at the water, her eyes dull as she hummed a song under her nose. Her arms hung loosely by her sides as she closed her eyes, thinking about how with one step she could stop the constant pain she was in since she returned home.

„You sure that's how you wanna go?" a male voice caused her to slowly open her eyes and sigh. „This river stinks, personally I think you could do better." he continued, and Alani could now hear footsteps slowly coming her way.

„I think it's quite nice." she replied quietly, returning her gaze to the water below. Soft breeze moved her hair around, blonde curls now wet from the rain as she rocked back and forth on her feet.

„Do you think they'd want this?" the man asked, causing Alani to suck in her breath and reach for the dog tags hanging from her neck.

„Who are you?" she asked, now slowly turning around. The man looked up at her, holding an umbrella as he wore a small smile, gesturing for her to come down. „Who are you?" the woman repeated, not realizing that her whole body was shaking from the cold.