Mirko - My Hero Academia (1.5)

AN AVERAGE MORNING.

"Wake up, Bastard!" 

"Huh?" (Y/N) woke up suddenly as he felt Rumi bite his ears violently.

Other couples might wake each other up with breakfast and a nice tender kiss...

"Ow!" The man lurched forward and tackled a naked Rumi back on to their bed.

The two stared at each other with an intensity that could melt Antarctica.

Their stand-off was about who would yield first.

And no, this wasn't the yielding of who would kiss first. This was about...

"I cooked yesterday." Rumi glared at (Y/N) who shrugged.

"I don't wanna cook." 

"So what!? I just go hungry!?" 

"Yeah!" 

"You asshole!" She punched his face which he deftly avoided.

"Fine! Fine! I'll cook... but you have to help me!" 

"Pfft! Combat teacher my ass! You can't even cook eggs properly!"

"I try my best!"

_____

AN AVERAGE CONFESSION.

They were in the second year of Keiho, The sakura trees had just blossomed and it was a time of confessions galore within the school.

Something that deeply, deeply annoyed Mirko.

It wasn't that she was annoyed by the behaviour of the students who'd rather focus on 'Love' rather than duty as heroes.

Or that she had not gotten a single confession.

It was the fact that (Y/N) of all people... her roommate... had gotten what felt like a billion confessions.

She was thankful that he seemed massively uninterested in this whole ordeal. 

She feared something then...

Was (Y/N) hard-wired to be a casual lover? 

Like real Tigers?

This was a debate in many circles, to what extent does an animal quirk influence their user?

It was usually considered to be varied.

Like she herself didn't feel the need to fuck 24/7 like her quirk would suggest.

But that might not be the case for (Y/N)...

She sincerely hoped he was not more Tiger than human...

"What're you thinking about?" Mirko squeaked and fired a roundhouse kick at her attacker.

(Y/N) easily dodged underneath it.

"You asshole!" Mirko let out a breath, though the blush that formed on her cheeks made the threat a lot less credible.

(Y/N) chuckled and brushed away the bangs that covered her eyes.

"Sorry. You were way too easy of a target." 

Mirko narrowed her eyes in suspicion.

Hmm... That could be a psychologically revealing admittance. 

Did he just consider her a part of his polygamous harem?

Hmm...

"Cat got your tongue or something?" (Y/N) smiled at his own joke, as he was quite literally a cat.