𝟢𝟢𝟥,𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐞

"Gabs! Get up

"Gabs! Get up. Mom wants you down stairs, like now." Poppy, Gabriella's younger sister, said. Poppy was 14, two years younger than her older sister.

Gabriella groaned before throwing a spare pillow at her sister, "Go away, Poppy."

"Get up. Mom wants you and dad didn't seem happy this morning." Poppy said before walking away. The only reason Gabriella could tell was because the small sounds of her feet walking away.

The brunette pushed herself up and off her bed, lazily walking over to her wardrobe and putting on jean shorts and a tank top before brushing her hair and walking downstairs.

"Finally." Louise, Gabriella's mother. She crossed her arms as her eldest sat at the kitchen island.

"What? Poppy said you wanted to talk, so talk." Gabriella sighed, looking at her mother who was, oh so pretty but oh, so annoying.

"You have to stop hanging out with those awful friends of yours." Louise said, standing in front of Gabriella but on the opposite side of the island, "Oh and please, Gabriella get back with Rafe. He misses you dearly."

"Well like I told you, I'm not going to date him." Gabriella sighed as her sister turned on the TV. A news report came in of Hurricane Agatha was going to be hitting Outed Banks harshly. "Oh shit."

"Hey, watch your language." Louise warned, pointing at her eldest. Poppy stared at her mother, scared that the hurricane might hurt them.

"Don't be such a baby, Poppy. It's just a storm." Gabriella said before walking to her room lazily.

"Hey! Leave your sister alone." Louise shouted, earning a middle finger from her daughter, "Just wait until your dad comes home."

Gabriella kept walking like nothing was wrong but her face dropped in fear. She was terrified of her father, he was abusive and shouty so let's just say Gabriella was now terrified of being home tonight.

After a couple of hours, the hurricane had started. The wind was howling, the rain was pouring, Gabriella was sat by her window, watching it all.

The brunette stood up abruptly when her father stormed in, an angry look on his face. Gabriella backed into a wall in fear, "daddy please. I was just upset."

"So upset that you flipped off your mother. You're a brat! And you never learn." Adam shouted at his daughter as he approached her.

Gabriella yelped as his hand made contact with her face, dropping to the floor from the force. A couple blows to the stomach and he walked out, leaving his daughter in tears after many screams and pleads.

Gabriella pushed herself up from the floor, leaning on the bed. The walked over to her bathroom and pulled up the bottom of her shirt to show the appearing bruises from the kicks. Her cheek was red from the initial slap and her eyes were puffy from the crying.

She made her way to her bed, changing into her pyjamas and crawling under the covers. Tears soaking her pillows as she slowly fell asleep to the sounds of the storm.

 Tears soaking her pillows as she slowly fell asleep to the sounds of the storm

𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 :((
𝗉𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝖻𝖺𝖻𝗒

𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅,𝗆𝗐𝖺𝗁 💋