Chapter 3

Tyler's dog chiko ^

hunters pov

wow i thought to myself. I just kissed her and I liked it. Oh how I feel like just kissing her again man is she a good kisser too. I just wanna...

"Hunter what was that" I was brought out of my thoughts when my team mate/best friend brad called me.

"Umm what do u mean"
"That with Tyler I thought u hated her"
"The 'I love you' was part of a bet and the kiss well that's what everyone wanted so I gave it to them but...umm the kiss..um wasn't fake.."
"What are u telling me..."
"I think I like Tyler but she is not to know got it?!"
"Got it so no one but me knows right?"
"Ya your the only one who knows"

With that u just walk away to the locker rooms and change. On the way there I passed the girls locker room and saw Tyler with her back to me. So I suck up behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist...

Tyler's pov

I felt arms wrap around me and then I felt kisses on my neck and I felt tingles. The only person who has given me that feeling was Hunter.
"Hunter" I moan out since he found my sweet spot on my neck.
"Mmm Tyler say my name again please"
"Hunter"
With that he turned me around and smashed his lips into mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his around my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I decided to mess with him and not grant it. Hunter then moved his hand to my ass and squeezed it and caused me to gasp and plunged his tongue into my mouth.

I was the one to break the kiss panting" what was that Hunter?" I asked smiling
"I couldn't resist your so addictive and that was from only one kiss sweet cheeks"
"Well someone was eager too bad it's gonna not stay that way because your not getting anymore kisses" with that I turned around and left and got on my black and red motorcycle and drove home.