chapter 2 The Bet

Tyler"s POV

after the game is done i go over to hunter to see him smileing that we won but when he sees me he looks the other way."Hey hunter what did you think of the game? we did pretty good huh."

"You guys did.... terribly. you should stay and watch to see how the boys and i do. that way you can see that we are better you and your girls."

"okay how bout we make this a bet?"

He looks at me with a big smile on his face when he hears me say "bet", "okay if we score more than you guys then you have to scream 'Hunter is so much better than me and i love him' but if we doont then i have to say the same thing just with your name instaed of mine"

"deal" i say sticking my hand to shake. 

"Deal" then we shake hands on the bet.

---------after the game----------

"Damn it we won the game but we were one goa short this sucks"Hunter says when they have only 19 points when they finish the game.

"HUNTER TIME TO PAY UUUUPPP!!!!!!" I scream when te game is over. When i say this attracts a lot of attention. 

"Uggghhhh fine" after he has groaned he screams "TYLER IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME AND I LOVE HER!!!!" 

After he says that all you hear are 'awwws' from the girls and 'whats' from all the guys because they know Hunter would never just say that.

While all this is going on im just laughing my ass off and so are my girls because they knew about he bet and the boys didnt.

Since everyone that didnt know of the bet they started to yell "KIss her! KIss her!" I didnt notice until Hunter already was in front of me and my breath hitch becasue he was so closeto me. I wasabout to say something when he said "Just go with it" and the nex thing i know is that his lips are on mine. 

At first i was suprised and when i realize what he meant i closed my eyes and enjoyed the kiss. it was weird to me because i felt these little tingles where his hands were. when we finally broke apart we were both breathless.We both opened our eyes and we said in unison "Wow"

With that i quickly move my hands from his hair that i didnt even notice were playing with his hair and say a quick "bye" and run back to my girls that way we could all change but before i coud get far Hunter had quickly run to me and grabbed my arm and kissed me really quick before saying "Bye" and letting me go.