Chapter 29: Saturday 18th of March

Wooyoung's POV

I felt something soft pressed against my neck and I let out a soft breath as I leaned my head back, allowing more access. San's soft giggles chimed against my ear and I smiled, slipping my eyes open to look at him. I was laying on my back but he was laying on his front, half of his body leant on mine while his face hovered above me.

"Good morning Sweetheart," he said softly, brushing my hair back delicately from my forehead. I smiled and let out a yawn arching back slightly in a stretch.

"I can get used to this you know," I said quietly.

"Used to what," he asked me.

"To this. Waking up in the morning to your handsome face above me, to hear your voice. It's all so very domestic," I said as I lifted a hand and brushed it through San's hair.

"It is nice, though rare. These past few weeks have been nice, relaxing," San said with a sigh as he rolled onto his back beside me. The room of requirement has really come in handy lately. It's a good place to spend some uninterrupted time alone and it's also gives a bigger bed than the ones we have in our rooms. I sighed and rolled over, taking San's previous position. He smiled and slipped his hands behind his head as he watched me with a lazy smirk.

"Stop looking at me like that," I said with a huff.

"Like what," he questioned, the smirk not falling from his face.

"You know what. You're giving me that stupid little smirk that you know I think is really hot," I said with a pout.

"If it is stupid, then how can it be hot," he asked with a raised eyebrow. I chuckled and shook my head, leaning down and pressing my lips to his. His body relaxed at the action and he shifted, his hands moving to cup my face.

"I love you," I whispered as I pulled back slightly. I know San isn't at the point where he can say it back to me but that doesn't bother me. I love telling him though because his eyes always light up slightly and he just seems so happy. As usual, his eyes crinkled up in the corners and his dimples popped out. I smiled and ran my thumb over his face, skimming it over the top of his dimple. He wrapped his arms around my waist and tugged me down on top of him. I chuckled but relaxed and snuggled down, tucking my head into his neck.

"We should probably be getting up soon, we don't want to miss breakfast," he said quietly. I hummed but slipped my eyes closed. San's hand ran up and down my back gently, sending shivers up my spine and causing me to relax more. After a minute or two his hand shifted down more and slipped underneath my shirt. I tensed up slightly and his hand froze.

"Is this ok," he asked me. I let out a breath and nodded, untensing my muscles quickly. The only reason I tensed in the first place was because I wasn't expecting it. He trailed his fingertips up my spine lightly. I gasped in surprise, not expecting the sensation that shot through my body.

"Holy shit," I said softly.

"Holy shit in a good way or a bad way," San asked as he paused again, making me whine.

"Keep going, that feels so nice," I said quickly, nuzzling my head into his neck.

"Ok," he said quietly and continued his ministrations. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes once again.

"You know, if people could purr I think you would be purring right now," he said with a light chuckle.

"It feels so good," I mumbled.

"I'm glad. It makes me happy to know you are," he said softly, pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"We do really need to get up though," he added.