Where did makeup originate?

Where did makeup originate? Makeup is used in multiple countries globally. Makeup is used to enhance your beauty. Makeup is used to show off skill . Makeup is used to show creativity. Makeup is used to show culture. Each culture does thier makeup differently. Makeup is used as an escape. Makeup is used a comfort. Are you ready to learn where makeup was originally made . Makeup was invented in 6,000 BCE. Makeup was invented by Egyptians in Eygpt.  Makeup was worn by every social class . Makeup was Woren by men and women. What makeup did the wear ? . They wore green and black eyeshadow.they wore lipstick. They wore eyeliner. They filled in Thier eyebrows. They used henna to stain Thier nails.They wore blush.They made thier makeup by hand. If it wasn't for Egyptians we wouldn't have discovered or even got to experience makeup. How did they make thier makeup ? Thier lipstick was made out of carmine crushed up. To make carmine they crushed up aunts and Beatles. Thier eyeliner was made out of kohl. Their eyeshadow was made out of copper ,malachite & carbonate copper. They used kohl to darken thier eyebrows too . They used water and red ochre to brighten thier cheeks also known as blush. Now you know the history of where makeup originated. Thiers still more to learn ...